Community

(NB40) Secondary Group Icons

@newbie LAC

On the default also not.

For me, the rank is made of it in css.

1.png.bc64bcbfdd444b77b62b8375df761a49.png

And in postContainer is changed

this

{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $comment->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName" raw="true"}

for this

{expression="str_replace(array('lkgroup_'), array('lkgroup_block_'), \IPS\Member\Group::load( $comment->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName)" raw="true"}

that is, it has been added

str_replace(array('lkgroup_'), array('lkgroup_block_'), 

to download from custom.css

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Support topic for plugin

If the member have 3 secondary groups (superuser, moderator, supermoderator) icons will be shown like superuser moderator supermoderator I can add new global setting for sorting groups

Hello, Admin can reorder icons.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I wish to use the following graphic as a secondary group icon - smaller of course. Will I need to do any customization to make this work? I am using Invision v4.4.10

Is your version 1.0.8.2 compatible with this?

233151674_TahinaGoldBannerFinalcopy.png.96c74de40d9c6a0af9aaa5a0beaa6127.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

7 hours ago, flyalaska said:

Any plans to update this for v4.5?

I tested the current version and the plugin works well.

5 hours ago, Heavy Harmonies said:

and sadly this one currently doesn't. 😞

What doesn't work?

14 hours ago, Heavy Harmonies said:

Seconded. I just made the mistake of upgrading to 4.5 before making sure all my plugins worked with it, and sadly this one currently doesn't. 😞

Yes it does. Working fine across 2 different installs

On 8/20/2020 at 11:57 PM, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

I tested the current version and the plugin works well.

What doesn't work?

Only seeing primary group icons now since upgrading the board to 4.5. I've disabled and re-enabled the plugin to no avail. All the plugin settings have been retained. It's just not showing secondary icons for any user group at all.

EDIT: I notice I'm still running 1.0.6. I went to download the newest version, 1.0.8, but the marketplace says that 1.0.8 is NOT compatible with 4.5.

EDIT 2: I upgraded 1.0.6 to 1.0.8. Still not working. I then completely uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled and reconfigured. Still nothing.

Edited by Heavy Harmonies
17 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Have you enabled designer mode?

I can take a look if you give me acp access

Well, I'm still running 1.0.8, not the new 1.0.9 you uploaded here.  I just upgraded the board from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 a few minutes ago and now the plugin is working. Go figure... thanks anyway for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:33 AM, Heavy Harmonies said:

Only seeing primary group icons now since upgrading the board to 4.5. I've disabled and re-enabled the plugin to no avail. All the plugin settings have been retained. It's just not showing secondary icons for any user group at all.

EDIT: I notice I'm still running 1.0.6. I went to download the newest version, 1.0.8, but the marketplace says that 1.0.8 is NOT compatible with 4.5.

EDIT 2: I upgraded 1.0.6 to 1.0.8. Still not working. I then completely uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled and reconfigured. Still nothing.

Exactly the same problem I am seeing.

I've uninstalled and gone back, still on 1.0.9.

Running v4.5.2.

Actually I think this might be theme related - it works on two older themes and not the default new one ?

• 2 weeks later...

Running a theme here that has 3 children themes to it.

The main theme does not show the groups in profile nor post.
2 of the 3 children do show them.

This is with the latest update...
Doesn't make any sense, such a bummer 😞

EDIT: Pressing Save on both Topic and Profile seemed to have solved this lol.

Edited by Aldro
  • 4 weeks later...