Auto Reply to Topics

2 hours ago, abobader said:

Hi @Adriano Faria 

With 4.6.12 and new install (I had to remove it and install it again) that the editor have missing some like font and color:

2022-04-09_19-10-35.thumb.jpg.d1542abda848dff775380233f5cc1a03.jpg

Regards,

This is not related to the app itself. It is like that since IPS 4.0.0: it resizes the editor (and hide some buttons) if you haven't the enough space to show them all. It happens specially in this editor because it has the "tags" block at the right.

See:

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yep, it extends the "posting screen" only.

Dang, OK I didn't know that.  OK this isn't going to work for that other topic I posted in unfortunately.  Any way to enhance it to support RSS feed created topics?  

On 5/30/2023 at 12:20 PM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 2.3.5

• Add a new option to add the auto reply to topics created by the RSS feed.

Hi Adriano,

After the update, this now happens:

Could contain: Page, Text

Simply auto content can not be made any more.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

As some RSS creates the topic with a past date, new version changes the automatic post date to the same topic date and not the current date.

FWIW, I have the app disabled right now (for other reasons) as I'm assessing alternate approaches for my use case but the main part I was trying to achieve was a "to the top" functionality of having a currently dated reply added to a delayed RSS stream item because when the ingestion is delayed and post date is some time in the past, it will be buried in Activity streams and Forum Topic lists.  If the reply has the same date, it will also be buried.   However, it all depends on the use case of the reply and it's purpose, if the date is irrelevant this is OK.  In my case, the date of the Auto Reply being current was significant to get that "ttt" functionality.

Edited by Clover13
  • 3 months later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.