Auto Reply to Topics

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, James101 said:

@Adriano Faria - I found an option in setting to pin first post after posting topic. Instead is it possible to have another option of pinning the auto-reply post? 

Pinning first post pins the main post and not the auto-reply post. I would like to pin the auto reply post.
Also, is it possible to have the pinned post with a heading like this - http://prntscr.com/u55fst

Thank you!

There's no such setting. The only setting regarding topic state is to lock the topic and post can't be pinned; topics can!

• 1 month later...

What's New in Version 2.3.0

Now coded as an application.

New feature:

• New option added: Welcome post?
    • This is useful if you want to create a sort of welcome post to a new member. This will create the automatic reply only if the posting member just created his first topic (in all forums).

Upgrade from any plugin version:

• DO NOT uninstall the plugin. Just install this application and it will port your forums data to the new format and the old plug-in will be automatically uninstalled from your community.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I didn’t test it but if the group of the member who replied has this set in their group, it should display as it is a core feature. Have you tried it?

Hi Adriano,

We do not use highlight group color option in our forum, for that I ask about this feature option if that possible.

Regards

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...