Messages Support

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Michael.J said:

If I can get access to either the site or a copy of the theme, I can see what I can adjust on my end if the theme developer hasn't fixed this on their end.

Michael, I can set up access for you on my site.  I assume you'll need access to the AdminCP.  Let me work on getting an account set up for you and I'll private message you the login details.  🙂

8 hours ago, Michael.J said:

If I can get access to either the site or a copy of the theme, I can see what I can adjust on my end if the theme developer hasn't fixed this on their end.

Hi,

I have already sent you ACP details to my site a few weeks ago. Please look into it once you get a chance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
7 hours ago, Michael R said:

Apparently my theme is not supporting it correctly. Thank you!

Is there anyway you can add a switch to make the message appear at the very top? Sort of a pre-header?

I'll need access to the theme and can see what adjustments I can make to my hook to work with it. Or alternatively there is the widget option as well.

Like how the announcements are displayed at the very top?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 11:06 AM, Greek76 said:

Great plugin for some strange reason it wont show up in the forums. It only shows on the forum homepage even though I have the settings set for all forums. I'm using the widget block. Any Ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

What widget area did you place it in? Did you also place it above the forum widget area too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...