Videos Support

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Can you confirm what the licence is for this product as I am considering using it, however I would need to roll it out over 8 forums

Exact same single license policy that IPB4 has.

8 hours ago, Unlucky said:

And can I have a url to a demo site or site that is using this so I can see it in action?

I've sent you a PM to a demo board I've setup.

Hi Mike

There is a bug when deleting some videos categories :

these actions sometimes are adding to queue

then if i click on "perform manually this actions" link on the ACP, there is an error message :

1S111/1 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=? ORDER BY tid LIMIT 0,100' at line 1

On 14/05/2016 at 6:53 PM, Durango said:

There is a bug when deleting some videos categories :

Any particular pattern your noticing? Just a single category or categories with sub categories? Were there any more details with that error log? Typically the sql error itself is included.

On 14/05/2016 at 11:23 PM, Durango said:

Now i have a problem : each time i want to post a video, i have a 500 error, where could that come from ?

At what point during the process? While loading the form or saving?

4 hours ago, Durango said:

How to remove the title="" on the thumbnails and all links

All the video template bits can be found in acp > theme editor > videos. If you need guidance on a particular location, let me know.

I've seen IPS use the title tag itself, can you point me towards what you see as the issue with them? Can then consider whether or not to remove them in the next update.

23 minutes ago, Brenden Scifleet said:

I can't read the description of the videos, the same applies for the title of the video when viewing the video page.

You need to change the color of the text to white in your custom theme. The background is actually white but your background image make it not white.

5 minutes ago, duyfr said:

hello 

please can someone tell me this application accept which video format like : avi , wmv ect ? or just share video from youtube ? 

Thanks  

You may embed any code you have as well as link to youtube, etc. This application does not have embeded player. If you have one on your server, then you may ajust the embed code and paste it into this application.

Edited by RPG-support
On 23/05/2016 at 3:28 AM, Brenden Scifleet said:

love the app, but can you create a white background for user comments, otherwise I have ran into problems like this:

Can I get the name of that theme or a site where it's currently installed to take a quick look? I've actually had this reported in a few custom themes, just working on a template edit that should cover most custom themes.

On 23/05/2016 at 8:01 AM, duyfr said:

please can someone tell me this application accept which video format like : avi , wmv ect ? or just share video from youtube ? 

Videos must be HTML5 compatible (If you want me to double check a video is compatible, PM with me a copy). Adding media urls (YouTube, Vimeo, Vine and oEmbed supported sites) is the primary purpose.

On 23/05/2016 at 4:47 PM, emeric73 said:

It's been quite some time I use your app. It is really very good. When will the reputation system on the videos?

Should already be in place, is it not showing for you when logged in?

On 23/05/2016 at 4:47 PM, emeric73 said:

I have the same display problem on the videos Brenden Scifleet

Same as above, if you don't mind testing a template edit I can put something together for you?

Hi Mike ;)

Regarding the rss, would it be possible to add a new item "video caption image" so that we can show the last videos on another site using the rss feed and showing the captures of the videos ^_^

Tx a lot this would be a great feature

12 hours ago, Durango said:

Regarding the rss, would it be possible to add a new item "video caption image" so that we can show the last videos on another site using the rss feed and showing the captures of the videos ^_^

Good idea, will see what IPB supports in it's rss feeds and include in the very next version if possible.