Birthday Greeter Support

17 hours ago, Mike John said:

Any results from the troubleshooting tips from the post before yours?

I got the email when everything else was turned off.  I noticed the PM subject was blank when I turned it back on.

I turned on the topic, ran the task, and the topic was created.  I also got the PM.  There was a person on the calendar yesterday and the day before, a topic was not created.

12 hours ago, Michael R said:

So is this officially broke? I can't get this to work since the upgrade.

https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/416242-birthday-greeter-support/?do=findComment&comment=2660819

On 01/11/2016 at 5:11 AM, Square Wheels said:

I got the email when everything else was turned off.  I noticed the PM subject was blank when I turned it back on.

Are you using cron to run your tasks?

• 3 months later...
On 25/02/2017 at 5:40 AM, BariatricPal said:

I'm getting the following error when trying to access this in Members -> Birthday Greeter -> Settings.  Currently running 4.1.18.1 - Also uninstalled and reinstalled just to be sure.

I've encountered this recently with another customer. Check that you have the NumberRange.php file in /system/Helpers/Form/. If you don't, you might want to check it's in your IPB4 zip and re-upload it again.

14 hours ago, Mike John said:

I've encountered this recently with another customer. Check that you have the NumberRange.php file in /system/Helpers/Form/. If you don't, you might want to check it's in your IPB4 zip and re-upload it again.

@Mike John Unfortunately - it doesn't exist, not on my system, nor in the zip.  I'm unsure as to why, but IPB decided to remove the NumberRange class altogether as of 4.1.18.

On 01/03/2017 at 9:04 AM, BariatricPal said:

Just checking in to see if you'll be updating the app to work with v.4.1.18+?

On 02/03/2017 at 5:18 AM, Michael R said:

Is this broken now? It seems to be either all or nothing with the settings.

I've provided a patch for the settings issue. It looks like an old form helper was removed.

• 1 month later...

I have bought it and installed. There was no error.

But when i click ACP->Members->Birthday Greeter/Settings cannot open page. Because of HTTP Error 500

Error detail: [Sat Apr 22 21:58:02.321990 2017] [:error] [pid 20889] [client X.X.X.X:53970] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'IPS\\Helpers\\Form\\NumberRange' not found in /var/www/ibp/applica$

err01.png

Edited by thomasdouscha
On 23/04/2017 at 6:03 AM, thomasdouscha said:

I have bought it and installed. There was no error.

Here is a patch to fix this. New version will be out soon to include this.

Open applications/birthdaygreeter/modules/admin/settings/settings.php

Find:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\NumberRange( 'abg_age_range', \IPS\Settings::i()->abg_age_range ? array( 'start' => reset( $ageRange ), 'end' => end( $ageRange ) ) : array( 'start' => 0, 'end' => 100 ), FALSE, array(), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'abg_age_range' ) );

Replace With:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Custom( 'abg_age_range', \IPS\Settings::i()->abg_age_range ? array( 'start' => reset( $ageRange ), 'end' => end( $ageRange ) ) : array( 'start' => 0, 'end' => 100 ), FALSE, array( 'getHtml' => function( $element )
		{
			return "<input type='text' value='{$element->value['start']}' name='abg_age_range[start]' min='0' class='ipsField_short'> - <input type='text' value='{$element->value['end']}' name='abg_age_range[end]' min='0' class='ipsField_short'>";
		} ), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'abg_age_range' ) );

Save.

• 2 weeks later...