Sudden error in user profile after editing.

Calmcacil

So after editing my profile i suddenly unleashed this little gem... All i did was add a gender field and made it visible, set my gender and boom. I've removed the gender field since but this still occurs on my profile, is there any way to get an actual error message out of it?

2aff343b7a.png

Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:32:02 +0000 (Severity: 2)
81.167.129.146 - http://-snip-/profile/1-samantha-rainwalker/
OutOfRangeException
0: 
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(25)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/system/Content/Search/Results.php(148): call_user_func(Array, 25)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(627) : eval()'d code(2130): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(208): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profileActivity(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#4 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/furoasis.net/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Please try rebuilding your Search Index.

ACP -> System tab -> Search -> Click the button to "Rebuild Search Index."

If that does not resolve the issue, please file a ticket to the Product Assistance department, and we'll be glad to investigate.

Archived