Calendar Topics Support

• 2 months later...

Small bug, Mike. 

On an existing event, if you edit it and save, and there is no existing event, then it creates the event (I was impressed it did this to be honest). However it posts it under the name of the person who edited, rather than the person who created the event. So if an admin or moderator edits it to create the event topic after install, its showing as that person who edited. 

Other than that though, it works really well, and is really well thought out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 1:21 AM, Soniceffect said:

Small bug, Mike.  

Thank for reporting, noted and will be patched next update.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:56 AM, misfit76 said:

Sorry it took this long to reply. I think a default setting per Club would be good, so all Events in the Club calendar will get posted to a specific forum. 

Noted, working on new version now so should be able to include this.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2019 at 2:57 AM, GoDuBois said:

I haven't updated this plugin lately, but I wanted to know if the location was ever fixed for the places that are listed as a venue. I just found this today. I

If you are listed as a venue , your EVENT LOCATION is not listed in the topic.

What version are you currently using?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 4:27 PM, Mike John said:

I've noted this as a bug so can be included next update. Do you have ftp access to your ipb files? If so, I might have a patch you can try in the meantime.

Hey Mike,

I do have access to my files :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If a calendar event repeats every week can this plugin add a new topic every week in the forum when the calendar entry repeats?

I really need this feature as my calendar is so full of entries it is timing out on the RSS feed which we use to promote the events on social media everyday

So if i can RSS each new event via  the topic entry this will help us a hell of a lot

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 8:23 AM, Unlucky said:

If a calendar event repeats every week can this plugin add a new topic every week in the forum when the calendar entry repeats?

No not currently. I looked into this a while ago and at the time, the Calendar just wasn't doing anything different for repeat events that I can hook into. Some kind of custom solution would need to check over repeating events and perhaps a task used to then create a new topic every time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just released a new IPB 4.5 update awaiting approval.

This has been converted to an application due to changes in IPB 4.5. The application will handle the conversion of existing data and automatically remove the old plugin. I aim to release this in the existing marketplace listing so existing subscriptions will get this update for free.

• 5 months later...