Help making IP.Content my main domain page

Ok so I have my forums set up on the website in a subdirectory, www.ohiocannabis.com/forums

I'm trying to get IP.Content to be active on the main domain name, www.ohiocannabis.com

I've followed this walk-thru: http://community.invisionpower.com/4docs/administration/pages/using-pages-under-your-community-root-r100/

I've add the index.php file to my public_html folder & went into ACP>pages>advancded settings: set main URL to www.ohiocannabis.com and now that URL shows the articles page, which is fine for now.

But now all other links on the page seem to break?  Any idea why?  I wasn't supposed to put the index.php file into the public_html/forums folder was I?  I tried it and it broke the page so I only put the index.php file into the public_html folder.  

I tried editing the PATH_TO_SUITE but maybe I didn't enter the path name correctly?

I got 2 different errors when trying to edit the code, depending what I tried I either get hostgator splash page or the following code:

Warning: require_once(./public_html/forums/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/ohiocannabis/public_html/index.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './public_html/forums/init.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home3/ohiocannabis/public_html/index.php on line 26

Thanks.

Archived