problem content count

dimitris_gr

Hello..

I upgraded from vbulletin4 in ips3. I have problem with the numbering in the post.
vboulletin 4 I have 3.426 post 
ips3                       3.426 post 
And when I did update to ips4 I've CONTENT COUNT
2487 post.

Please an help

Die all backgroundtasks complete successfully? 

You will see them on the dashboard in the ACP. You may also wish to the widget "Background Processes" to be sure.  It should be stating "There are no background processes currently running."

This is the converter for IPB 3., i was reffering to IPS because of 

And when I did update to ips4 I've CONTENT COUNT
2487 post.

Please an help

​What i mentiones happes after you upgraded to IPS4. There are running many backgroundtasks after freh upgrades

No, you wrote the conversion went well (postcount) with IPB3.

You wrote, there was a problem with the postcount on IPS4 - so that's there you should check the backgroundtasks run through completely, because these do such things like the rebuild-tools did in IPB3.

You will also find a link on the IPS4-Dashboard to run this tasks manually - this will speedup things a lot and you don't have to wait until they complete in the background. After that, recheck your postcounts, etc.

Όχι, έγραψε η μετατροπή πήγε καλά (postcount) με IPB3.

Γράψατε, υπήρχε ένα πρόβλημα με το postcount για IPS4 -. Έτσι ώστε να υπάρχει θα πρέπει να ελέγξετε τα backgroundtasks τρέχει μέσα από εντελώς, γιατί αυτά κάνουν τέτοια πράγματα όπως η ανακατασκευή-εργαλεία έκανε στο IPB3 Θα βρείτε επίσης μια σύνδεση στο IPS4-Dashboard Για να εκτελέσετε αυτό εργασίες με το χέρι - αυτό θα speedup τα πράγματα πολύ και δεν χρειάζεται να περιμένετε μέχρι να ολοκληρωθεί στο παρασκήνιο. Μετά από αυτό, ελέγξτε ξανά postcounts σας, κ.λπ.

​Where can I find this to what menu please;

After the upgrade ro IPS4, you should find a lot of progressbars after logging in your ACP on the dashboard.

You may also add the Background Processes Widget (Just use the +Add-Button on the right side in the screenshot) to be sure, nothing is running (like on the following screenshot)

backgips4.thumb.PNG.27a3194d965a30a5e001

After a fresh upgrade, there should be a lot backgroundprocesses :) 

Archived