Community

Safari—
because it’s really the “native” browser for Mac OS. If Apple adds features to the OS (e.g. Emoji, text replacements, password functions and so on) they will work without problems in Apples browser, but much later or not at all in Firefox or Chrome. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did someone say IE? Oh my god, please dont get me started. How about.... any browser not named IE.

Netscape

​Please, please tell me you are joking... For me, I use Chrome. Better the devil you know.

Posted Images

For enterprise: IE(But I hate any IE version below 8. Especially 7 and below... Absolute nightmares)

For personal use: Firefox :)  

Least favorite(In order): Safari(Only for apples these days, too restrictive!), Chrome(End of NPAPI resulted in some nightmares in my work envoriment considering we use exchange 2010, Chrome is -as a web browser- in general a great browser, but it is also a piece of spywhere(Where does google makes its money from ;) , Nothing is free) 

Edited by iozay
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Chrome. Although many have security concerns, I have no problem with it. I trust Google. And Google is a good company, one that invests its time and money into the world. ie: they hold tech competitions (global ones) and hand out big scholarships to kids from around the world. I'm constantly using Google products- drive for work, gmail for my email needs, etc etc etc so it also just makes sense to use their standard browser.

Edited by Lyonharted

Firefox is my browser of choice. I have Chrome and Opera (and Edge technically) on my PC but Firefox is my browser of choice. I've used it the longest, had the fewest issues and I find it's functionality is what I prefer. Chrome, the look of it, rubs me the wrong way.