"This member is not awaiting validation"

MaskedChimp

Hello,

Today I received some new registrations in my forum and many of them triggered an error that I have no idea what it really means. It says "This member is not awaiting validation" and has the error code #3S129/2. How can I fix that or prevent it?

Thank you!

Hello,

Today I received some new registrations in my forum and many of them triggered an error that I have no idea what it really means. It says "This member is not awaiting validation" and has the error code #3S129/2. How can I fix that or prevent it?

Thank you!

​I get that all of the time no idea why.

Just figured out how to stop these stupid emails. In the ACP do a search on "Error". Go to the "Error Logs" page and click on settings. Change where I have highlighted from the default level 3 to level 4. Hopefully this will stop the server sending out the useless emails.

ErrorEmail.jpg

Update: After changing the severity level to 4 I have received one of these emails. I've now set it to none and turned off logging errors. Let's see if that works. I'm not interested in getting these emails and seeing pages and pages of error logs where most of the errors are for banned IP addresses not having access.

Archived