Community

Accepted file types

pyro888

How to edit "accepted file types" in Gallery? It is currently set to: flv, f4v, wmv, mpg, mpeg, mp4, mkv, m4a, m4v, 3gp, mov, avi, webm, ogg, ogv

I would like to only allow HTML5 <video> formats:

• MP4 = MPEG4 files with H264 video codec and AAC audio codec
  • WebM = WebM files with VP8 video codec and Vorbis audio codec
  • Ogg = Ogg files with Theora video codec and Vorbis audio codec

http://www.w3schools.com/TAgs/tag_video.asp

• 3 weeks later...

how did you get your gallery to accept so many file types?  @pyro888   where is the setting for these please?

Currently my gallery will only accept  gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png  ( not very exciting is it?)

and also nobody has yet replied how we can add more file types like the videos you have asked for... maybe someone will soon :sad:

Currently my gallery will only accept  gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png  ( not very exciting is it?)

In Member Group settings under Gallery, if you enable "Can upload movies?", when you add images the default file types for videos are:

Accepted file types flv, f4v, wmv, mpg, mpeg, mp4, mkv, m4a, m4v, 3gp, mov, avi, webm, ogg, ogv    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...