Community

I am now in my house with Firefox in a Macbook and nothing, for me it is not working @Jim M  @Marius ...

What am I doing wrong? If it is not working for me in windows neither in mac is because:

- I am not doing correctly

- I have some restriction in my account

Sorry to bother you with this stupid question, but as I remember this was as easy as write a "@" and then type the first 3 letters of the user name and in 1 or 2 seconds appear a list with names, but now I don't know why it is not working...

Ok now it is solve, it was because I use the first letter in capital as Jim or Marius display. To mention you should write everything in lowcase @Jim M @Marius

Is not this point something could be improve to take in account lower and high case letters? it does not seem very intuitive for every user of our forums

• 3 weeks later...

@gfcguy ... I'm having issues with this on my site as well - I'm checking to see if I can mention myself here to see if this works on another IPB4 community.  If this works for me here then the issue may be e-mail through my host server end (I am not using Mandrill)

Do @ mentions notify you via email or via PM?  I'm getting neither, and so perhaps this is a browser plug-in issue brought up earlier in this thread by Ralf

Depends on what you have your notifications set as for mentions: options are a notification or an email