The new IPS4 is Amazing

jcdesign

After all issues to converting the old site to IPS4 is now complete for my site. It feels very well. So in action and a good theme It´s like a dream to control. I have a couple of other sites with open source that really sucks compare to this. I know there are many bugs now, but I can see the potential and IPS have done the best board so far. :thumbsup:

After all issues to converting the old site to IPS4 is now complete for my site. It feels very well. So in action and a good theme It´s like a dream to control. I have a couple of other sites with open source that really sucks compare to this. I know there are many bugs now, but I can see the potential and IPS have done the best board so far. :thumbsup:

​Would you be willing to share your site with us so we can see your new IPS 4?  

• Management

Other than some issues while upgrading, the reactions from my active and decently sized message board have been very positive other than the editor. 

​Will be able to update everyone on editor updates in a week or two. It's annoying us too :)

I really think IPB is on to something big with this version 4. Lot's of things simply done right!

The only complaint is that so far it's really not designed for image boards. I have an Image board.

I really think IPB is on to something big with this version 4. Lot's of things simply done right!

​I think they're on the right direction too.  The profile is a nice change and I like as the browser window decreases in width the forum adjusts making it still readable.  I'm not sure about the WYSIWYG editor.  I miss the previews.  As a poster, I feel like I had more control with the 3.4x editor.  Maybe it's just a matter of adjusting.  One downside is that the mods have to catch up to support IPB 4.  It's not an IPB issue though. :lol:

Archived