Friendly URLs for tags

beeurd

I'm sure URLs for tags used to be friendlier, but at the moment they appear to appearing like so:

.../search/?tags=gaming

But they used to look like this (and I can see a lot of errors for these URLs in Webmaster tools):

.../tags/forums/gaming
.../tags/ccs/gaming

I've looked at the friendly URLs option in the ACP and haven't been able to replicate this so far, or at least get something similar. Anybody have any experience of getting this working?

I was still using the default options so I don't know if this feature was maybe dropped or inadvertantly missed off the release version.

I'm sure URLs for tags used to be friendlier, but at the moment they appear to appearing like so:

.../search/?tags=gaming

But they used to look like this (and I can see a lot of errors for these URLs in Webmaster tools):

.../tags/forums/gaming
.../tags/ccs/gaming

I've looked at the friendly URLs option in the ACP and haven't been able to replicate this so far, or at least get something similar. Anybody have any experience of getting this working?

I was still using the default options so I don't know if this feature was maybe dropped or inadvertantly missed off the release version.

​.

Good find .. it should be little bit more friendly .. specially when the option FURL's is on ..

Archived