Suite Broken. Can't log in to client center

RazorSEdge

Hello, 

Unfortunately I have no where else to post.  Yesterday Matt Mecham performed some post updates on my database manually to resolve downloads not working after 4.0.5.1.  Since then multiple areas of the suite have broken.  Widget manager won't open, ckeditor isn't working for most members, menus aren't working on tablets.  Various widgets are not working right.

To make matters worse, my computer died, so I cannot manually upgrade to 4.0.6 to see if it resolves the issues.

I tried to log into my client center here to put in a ticket to investigate these issues and hopefully upgrade, but it will not let me log in on my tablet.  It just gives me a invalid password error.  Although I know I was using the right password I did a reset to be sure.  Even then it still says invalid password.

My site is mostly unusable by most members and I could really use some help.

-RazorSEdge   (cdavbar/Cory)

I have sent an email reply to my downloads ticket hoping that reopens the ticket in client center so this can be looked into.

Edit got an auto email response saying to log in and open a new ticket, which I can't do on tablet for some reason as it jeeps saying invalid password.

Thank you,

RazorSEdge   (cdavbar/Cory)

Quick mote, other than the post update, the only other thing that was done yesterday was doing the support, something isn't working right option after a suggestion in another thread from Charles that that may resolve the broken forum icons.  

Quick mote, other than the post update, the only other thing that was done yesterday was doing the support, something isn't working right option after a suggestion in another thread from Charles that that may resolve the broken forum icons.  

​i had broken forum icons too and found the culprit to be the topic thumbnails plugin, update to the latest if you use it to fix them not showing, if you do that is.

I can't get into the Purchases screen on the client area here too everytime i try to open the page it just hangs.

Been like it for about 30 mins or so now. 

​I can access it all on my pc, but it died yesterday.  Just my tablet for some reason won't access client center.

I've reopened your support ticket. Someone will attend to it as soon as they are able.

​Thank you again!  Everything seems to be good now, at least from what I can tell from my tablet.  

IPS Staff & Support = Nothing compares, ☺

Archived