Thanks @onlyME

One more question..

I have Reviews I need to re-add from previous forum system, I am happy do this manually because there are only a handful of reviews to move across to Videobox.

After I recreate reviews Videobox front-end, is it OK to edit database directly to change the review authors (to different members) and date of the review? Do I need to run any rebuilds if I do this?

Just now, Optic14 said:

Thanks @onlyME

One more question..

I have Reviews I need to re-add from previous forum system, I am happy do this manually because there are only a handful of reviews to move across to Videobox.

After I recreate reviews Videobox front-end, is it OK to edit database directly to change the review authors (to different members) and date of the review? Do I need to run any rebuilds if I do this?

It's so complex and I can not support editting database.

ok, so going back to twitch videos and vidme

i have been on both support Dev Forums

Twitch videos can be a embed url

Vidme videos can be a embed url

But....the Dev forums say that the app maker has to make this able in the app code

so maybe you can think about adding this ability because it can be done, just not in the acp by online servers

Edited by Mr. Fierce God
1 minute ago, FGN said:

lol, 

you know me, i must have put it in the wrong place?

I put it in the custom css part

but it still shows....did i put it in the wrong place?

if so, where do i put it?

in custom.css. Or you can take a look videobox > front > videobox.css and find "vbPagination" , you will see it.

Edited by onlyME
3 hours ago, FGN said:

@onlyME 

Can you check to see if this last update is interfering with custom fields showing on front end...even if i have the settings right in acp 

my members are saying that what they filled isnt showing on front view

i have 2 custom fields made 

Title

Description

They both were showing until i put the latest update in 

Can you give me ACP access so I can take a look?

2 hours ago, Ricardo Machado said:

Hi @onlyME, I did a test update here for the IPB 4.2x and I noticed that in the videos the reputations disappeared, the people who enjoyed the post and the reputation number

It's normal? or should it stay just like the topics?

Example:

39MKKYhYSlWcXQA1x35JHw.png

Did you upgrade the videobox to the latest version?

(IPS 4.2 uses reactions)

14 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Did you upgrade the videobox to the latest version?

(IPS 4.2 uses reactions)

Yes, I've downloaded it from IPS

Old movies that have already received reputations in IPB 4.1x do not display the names and amount of reputations they received after the upgrade, you know?

Just now, Ricardo Machado said:

Yes, I've downloaded it from IPS

Old movies that have already received reputations in IPB 4.1x do not display the names and amount of reputations they received after the upgrade, you know?

You need to revert the template bits of videobox if you editted them.