2 hours ago, FGN said:

image.thumb.png.88bf05c7c87bdb352baa22d1bc45fddc.png

Maybe in a future later update.......putting a tab in the profiles that when clicked will show a list of the member's videos....or one for the stream(stream so member can easily go to it and edit)

It's not necessary, the profile page has a tab "activity" to list the recent content items from all applications, and it also has a button "see my activity" to list a detail withdifferent sections for applications (eg: forums, videobox,...).

Edited by onlyME

6 minutes ago, onlyME said:

It does not necessary, the profile page has a tab "activity" to list the recent content items from all applications, and it also has a button "see my activity" to list the details with the different sections for applications (eg: forums, videobox,...).

ok, well what about this.....and i will leave you alone..lol

But maybe make it so that posting a video will create a Forum topic?...I think will help with member engagement with one another??

In a later future update:

Adding the option to to be able to promote Reviews

Currently its only available for the just comments...

For some reason i have members who like to post reviews more than comments....

So having them both able to be promoted would be awesome! 

9 hours ago, FGN said:

In a later future update:

Adding the option to to be able to promote Reviews

Currently its only available for the just comments...

For some reason i have members who like to post reviews more than comments....

So having them both able to be promoted would be awesome! 

I will consider it.

Hello @onlyME

Some rules of the videobox.css overwrite the css theme rules and maybe you should take a look.

I noticed this because in my theme all the horizontal widgets continued to have the color of the text white:

5965f72dd988b_Schermata2017-07-12alle10_37_09.png.2f01a26c5d43cbd44278a310698cc591.png

So inspecting the css I noticed that:

5965f7603395a_Schermata2017-07-12alle11_27_05.png.e3cc240ecaf9d745a6bf9f281b0e09f9.png

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal .ipsWidget_title

This general css rules are overwritten by videobox.css.

1 hour ago, InvisionHQ said:

Hello @onlyME

Some rules of the videobox.css overwrite the css theme rules and maybe you should take a look.

I noticed this because in my theme all the horizontal widgets continued to have the color of the text white:

5965f72dd988b_Schermata2017-07-12alle10_37_09.png.2f01a26c5d43cbd44278a310698cc591.png

So inspecting the css I noticed that:

5965f7603395a_Schermata2017-07-12alle11_27_05.png.e3cc240ecaf9d745a6bf9f281b0e09f9.png

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal .ipsWidget_title

This general css rules are overwritten by videobox.css.

Thank you, I will fix it in the next version.

Just now, JohnDer said:

I noticed something similar on Videobox 1.2.10

With Videobox enabled:

59660fa3b3555_WithVideoboxenabled.thumb.png.184bd9ad5a29c045cd4e9a6ec255d90f.png

With Videobox disabled:

59660fe4ab2f2_WithVideoboxdisabled.thumb.png.a2e450b771f50a8a343835c1186739e4.png

Try to edit theme > CSS > videobox > front > videobox.css

Find and remove

.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal[data-blockid^="app_videobox"] .ipsWidget_title {
	color: #828e99 !important;
}
.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal .ipsWidget_title {
  color: #fff;
  background: {theme="widget_title_bar"};
}

14 hours ago, Ricardo Machado said:

I use the Customizable Video Feed with custom fields
Use for genres, and there are genres that are similar to others, for example: Police and Crime

Would it be possible to search in custom field for more than 1 word?

No, it searchs the field's value exactly. You should limit categories.

So I am trying the integration with clubs and its working. The one thing that I am not sure of are the categories.  I see the videos appear in the Video app, but they really  aren't part of a category.  Shouldn't we select a category in the club that the videos would go in, or be able to create (or one is created already).   Right now, I have no idea what category any of the different club video additions are going into.

2 minutes ago, JEFF MACK said:

So I am trying the integration with clubs and its working. The one thing that I am not sure of are the categories.  I see the videos appear in the Video app, but they really  aren't part of a category.  Shouldn't we select a category in the club that the videos would go in, or be able to create (or one is created already).   Right now, I have no idea what category any of the different club video additions are going into.

There is a known bug that shows videos from clubs in "What's new" block, it will be fixed in the next version.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I had this question in one of my apps so I will reply here too: I don't think this is a bug. Same happens in all official apps, like Downloads. It's there because you have permission in the club, so you can view it.

My problem is the videos from clubs shows in 'What's new block', and I don't have an option to select categories.

How to fix the permission in club?

I don't think that is really answering my question.  I am talking about categories.  I created a club for video games, added the option for videos. When I posted a video, it doesn't really put it in a category when it shows up in the videobox.  Should it be showing up in there at all or just remain part of the club?  In my image, the one lego set video is in the right category for LEGO Builds.  My test video from the club shows up, but is not really part of anything.  This could get crazy if there are hundreds or thousands of videos posted.

2017-07-21_07-51-23.png

Edited by JEFF MACK
2 minutes ago, FGN said:

so the new update is awesome , and thank you!

But what is the chance of getting in the next update these

1. A profile tab for videos or streams

2. for a posted video to make a forum topic?

1. I will not update it, it's not really  necessary. IPS has "See My Active" button on profiles.

2. I'm still thinking about it, because videobox also has comment & review system.

this is 100% your app

but i am gonna say this...

not everyone uses the comment and review section to have a discussion like you would on a forum topic

and not everyone wants to have to search through thousands of things in a activity stream to get to a video or stream

take for instance mine...i have 49 pages...who wants to sit there and search through 49 pages or more to see past videos and streams

image.png.cb89de6aa1763b4aa3ec92ed048797d1.png

but i will stop trying to get this, as your the boss, and i don't want to make you mad