If you use Picasa or Youtube, it has multiple quality. 

Ah, ok im using an external file link so i guess ill just have to do multiple server options for each quality option. Do you know how the subtitles file should be named? I added an .vtt english file to a video and it works! But, when you hover over the caption spot on the videjs player it says "unkown" is selected lol.

Ah, ok im using an external file link so i guess ill just have to do multiple server options for each quality option. Do you know how the subtitles file should be named? I added an .vtt english file to a video and it works! But, when you hover over the caption spot on the videjs player it says "unkown" is selected lol.

Yes, you can use multiple servers for each quality option and set the permission viewing for your members :) about the subtitle, you ddon't need to name your vtt file, just add |en at the end of subtitle ID. Read the documentation for other subtitle language.

Hey @onlyME would it be possible for you to get this into one of your upcoming releases? I was looking at VideoJS plugins on their GitHub and there is one that links in to Google Analytics ID's that would be very useful since instead of general site statistics you get specific sats for video related analytics. I use Analytics heavily so if you were able to implement this to where i could just hook it to my analytics account that would be awesome. :o Plus GA is a free service, so it can benefit others as well.

Here is the plugin in question

Hey @onlyME woolit be possible for you to get this into one of your upcoming releases? I was looking at VideoJS plugins on their GitHub and there is one that links in to Google Analytics ID's that would be very useful since instead of general site statistics you get specific sats for video related analytics. I use Analytics heavily so if you were able to implement this to where i could just hook it to my analytics account that would be awesome. :o Plus GA is a free service, so it can benefit others as well.

Here is the plugin in question

It's OK :)

Hi there, I have a cosmetic question.

We use a dark theme, and the white bg of the "what's new" videos and text brightness makes it unusable, can you please tell me how this can be altered or should i be barking up the theme creators doors?

whitebg.thumb.jpg.fd22dc831229cd8083ab70

Edited by PirateCaptain

We use a dark theme, and the white bg of the "what's new" videos and text brightness makes it unusable, can you please tell me how this can be altered?

Hi,

Go to ACP -> Customization -> Themes -> click </> to edit your theme -> CSS -> videobox -> front -> videobox.css -> change the background color in

.esnList_item_border {
		padding: 0px;
		margin: 0 5px 10px 5px;
		background: #fff;
	}

We use a dark theme, and the white bg of the "what's new" videos and text brightness makes it unusable, can you please tell me how this can be altered or should i be barking up the theme creators doors?

Is that Chameleon Dark by Ehren/IPSFocus?

I have similar issue as well so good to see a fix.

Not sure if it's a bug, but if it's not then it's really weird.

If search is enabled you'll only find videos when using the search function and it won't find anything else on the forum (like topics).

I thought it would include videos in the default search result if there were a video that matched the search criteria, instead of only displaying results for videos.