image.png.7edf7cdeade842fcae98a4c061fcc48c.pngimage.thumb.png.c22a760c7829040b077606fecc4a34e1.png

For LATER update!

Making it possible to make  a block that will show a choice of a featured Live Stream......admin picks this, and it can be chosen by member name

Then it can be put on site like the one i have shown in top picture.....

The one im showing is a twitch block only and can only show twitch channels in the single block

What will be good about this is, your block will be able to have a choice to show either twitch, mixer, or smashcast.

image.png

Edited by Mr. Fierce God

For LATER Update

Suggestions:

Maybe put the ability to react/like comments and reviews on Videos and Live Streams

and the ability to promote reviews like you can already do on comments

Members keep asking about that, lol...i just tell them it will come maybe sometime in the future

Edited by Mr. Fierce God

Hey when I install the application the AdminCP doesn't update to give me the ability to add it to the forum. Under applications it appears as enabled but nothing else shows up outside of that. Could you provide any assistance if possible?

I downloaded it and extracted the tar file and installed but for some reason it's not showing up.

pHvlUFp.jpg

Edited by Auday Elyafe
7 hours ago, Saurabh Jain said:

is this compatable with 4.2...  Can I install it in 4.2 beta version?

Can we automatically create videos from youtube playlist

when new video is added it can also add new video 

The 2.0.x versions are compatible with ips 4.2. It does not have the feature to create videos automatically, you have to create videos manually.

29 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Hey when I install the application the AdminCP doesn't update to give me the ability to add it to the forum. Under applications it appears as enabled but nothing else shows up outside of that. Could you provide any assistance if possible?

I downloaded it and extracted the tar file and installed but for some reason it's not showing up.

pHvlUFp.jpg

Try to run "get support" to clear the badly cache. If it still doea not work, give me acp access I will take a look.

5 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Hello, I ran into another issue. I am not able to rate videos without writing a review. The 5 stars are there but I can't press them. I made sure that all rating options are allowed.

Try to go to acp and run "get support" to clear the badly cache. And make sure the review star and content are required, you can not submit with stars only or content only, both are required for a review.

Edited by onlyME
13 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Try to go to acp and run "get support" to clear the badly cache. And make sure the review star and content are required, you can not submit with stars only or content only, both are required for a review.

So is there no way to allow stars rating without writing a review? Can you include that in the future please?