Fatal Error

HI guys, I recently started a forum which has been working fine until 2 days ago, I'm now presented with an error - Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/gamirach/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php on line 107

The website is Gamirachi.com and if you go on there you'll see that message, has anyone got any ideas how to fix this ? thanks in advance.

268435456 bytes = 256mb which is a lot.

I'd have to suggest the error might be being caused by an infinite loop (something that is running till it either runs out of resource time or memory)

You may wish to submit a ticket in the Client Area so a technician can investigate this for you. :)

Same on my side, the links are duplicated , did you find the answer ?

​I contacted my hosting company and they confirmed it was due to an 'infinite loop' and said they could reinstall the applications but I would lose all information, so basically I'm just waiting for IPB to get back to me with an update fix.

Je contacté ma compagnie d'hébergement et ils ont confirmé qu'il était dû à une «boucle infinie» et dit qu'ils ne pouvaient réinstaller les applications mais je perdraient toutes les informations, donc, fondamentalement, je suis en attente pour IPB pour revenir à moi avec un correctif de mise à jour .

If you can help her , I look in files -> parameter storage -> Control and after editing, I realized that some had the way, and filled the url option , disabling the url while works again again

Archived