[4.0.5] Nothing works after upgrade

eden buganim

same here, brokenn!!

Capture.JPG

​Same here. If you look at the page source you will realise that CSS file linked to that page does not exist.

After the upgrade I have realised that file owners of the theme folders were "nobody". I thought this was the problem and changed the owners to what it should be but it did not help

If the upgrade has gone wrong (and the same thing that happened to @Zachary Johanson did to me too), then the solution is to open a support ticket. The support team is very good at IPS. I submitted my ticket yesterday evening and already they're looking into the problem. Do the same and they'll be able to help you out too. That'll be much more productive for you than simply posting in a thread saying you don't know what to do or you regret buying the software.

If the upgrade has gone wrong (and the same thing that happened to @Zachary Johanson did to me too), then the solution is to open a support ticket. The support team is very good at IPS. I submitted my ticket yesterday evening and already they're looking into the problem. Do the same and they'll be able to help you out too. That'll be much more productive for you than simply posting in a thread saying you don't know what to do or you regret buying the software.

​That is already done but time to time Support does not want to give support to test installs unless it is requested by a staff.

Besides good to know we are not alone :)

Hello all@, i found the solution, its working for me now,

go to support > 2nd choice (Some thing went wrong..) > Next > Next ..

i think that you can ermove files in the "datastore" directory. Try de rename this folder and create a new with "satastore" name.

Hope that will helo you.

Nothing happened.

Same as previous.

If i look at Page Source Code then i have diffrent path to theme css / js / other

It looks like

http://ips.battlearena.eu  (domain)

4.0.3 http://ips.battlearena.eu/uploads/bla bla ( Correct )

4.0.5 http://ips.battlearena.eu/BATTLEARENA.EU/uploads/ bla bla bla ( Invalid )

I don't know what to do

​Your own skin is broken. It works if you change skin.

Hello all@, i found the solution, its working for me now,

go to support > 2nd choice (Some thing went wrong..) > Next > Next ..

i think that you can ermove files in the "datastore" directory. Try de rename this folder and create a new with "satastore" name.

Hope that will helo you.

​Thank you so much, worked for me,

Same for me, the css and js doesnt load and seems like a wall of text.

i tried a new theme, but doesnt work, it's a problem in the url parser somewhere >_<

Archived