Block manager don´t work

Sebbo78

This is so great. I can´t add widgets or remove widgets. Perhaps some widget is causing this, but hard to test when i can´t modify anything! So IP.Content is basically useless! 

I now use default theme and also other options are default. And still it isn´t working :mad:

Do you have any theme modifications? Are all the Javascript rendering/loading correct on the page? There is no flash or Java (Java and Javascript are two different things ;) ) used so no need worry about that.

Do you have any theme modifications? Are all the Javascript rendering/loading correct on the page? There is no flash or Java (Java and Javascript are two different things ;) ) used so no need worry about that.

​I use now default theme and no modifications. It might be Javascript rendering/load error, but hard to say because i don´t understand anythig about those :unsure: For some reason Calendar is the only page where widgets are working as they should. 

Request ID is 914644, so @Jim M feel free to check it out if you have a theory. It is now waiting that developers have time to see what is going on. 

Archived