[JIMMO] MailChimp Sync PRO

23 hours ago, Ihia said:

I have a few errors, looks like it might not be compatible with the latest version,  it does say its compatible up to the last one.

is this going to be updated? or should i try and find an alternative?  happy to pay the 15 usd again

What are the errors you're having? Working on another release so can incorporate a fix if needed.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:51 PM, The Jimmo said:

What are the errors you're having? Working on another release so can incorporate a fix if needed.

I have the aws plugin for sending emails,  when we send a bulk email and the mail chimp plugin is on, we are getting 4-6 duplicates per email address.  When i turn the mail chimp plugin off, we are ok

I am only using the mail chimp plugin to collect emails from signups, nothing else.  

But i noticed these errors in the logs.

System_Logs_-_2021-09-16_14.54.31.png

On 9/16/2021 at 3:57 AM, Ihia said:

I have the aws plugin for sending emails,  when we send a bulk email and the mail chimp plugin is on, we are getting 4-6 duplicates per email address.  When i turn the mail chimp plugin off, we are ok

I am only using the mail chimp plugin to collect emails from signups, nothing else.  

But i noticed these errors in the logs.

System_Logs_-_2021-09-16_14.54.31.png

Gotcha. We do not touch any part of the bulk email process except for the unsubscribe so that is particularly interesting that there would be a conflict. I'll investigate it this weekend to see what is happening here.

The issue here with the email address not coming over is a known issue that is on the bug list. Not missing any information though, just an incorrect pass attempt 🙂 .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...