Click and drag features not working?

beeurd

I don't know if anybody else has had this issue but I can't get the click and drag features to work, including repositioning profile banners and the block manager.

I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome (also tested in latest version of IE) and when trying to drag any dragable elements it just selects the text instead of dragging objects, and I'm not entirely sure what's going wrong.

Also, on an unrelated note, how do you search one particular forum in IPS4? The search function doesn't seem very useful at the moment. 

This is not the first time I see Staff speaking about "Support Tools"... but the only option I can find in Support is Support but there isn't any called "Support Tools"... where can I find "Support Tools"?

It looks like there is an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET for a javascript request.

The URL that fails has a bunch of %2F characters in there, is that normal? eg:

.../applications/core/interface/js/js.php?src=core%2Finterface%2Fjquery%2Fjquery-ui.js&csrfKey=...

I also can't see any "Support Tools" option anywhere in the ACP... I'm going to have another look around before submitting a ticket though. 

Excuse the double-post, but I seem to have fixed it by upgrading my PHP version from 5.3.28 to 5.6. 

I hadn't been able to upgrade at first due to a conflict with some php.ini directives, but I sorted those out and it's now fine. Incidentally, IPS4 also seems to be running much faster on the newer PHP version.

Archived