Back to 3.4

Painful journey of IPS 4   - back to 3.4

1 Guests were not able to see forum categories  ... with login one can see      

Reasons given by support   a ) patch updated

b)  After  patch  - I could not find -     new raeson  FTP not working

c)  Pl upgrade to 4.03  and see if it resolves.... I uploaded files.... error cane it is already updated...

2) Lost Polls in Blogs  - All entry images were lost........... No answer  

3) Galeery images were lost -   Title and comments were converted....  No answer

-----------------

I will loose all new members.......... and new data...

Try downloading and uploading 4.0.3 again, there was an error earlier but they fixed it already.

​Cannot try now -   Support has been not up to the mark...  I had been a happy customer since 2008.... but this time.its seems IPS has poorly planned...

Disable all 3rd plugins and application and run support tools, and check if this fixes.

I got this issue before, it was caused by 3rd party application and bad theme cache.

I had disabled all 3rd party apps.... before installing.....

I had a ticket for more then 5 days.......  but they already told me....  patch has been put on the site....

​Cannot try now -   Support has been not up to the mark...  I had been a happy customer since 2008.... but this time.its seems IPS has poorly planned...

I had disabled all 3rd party apps.... before installing.....

I had a ticket for more then 5 days.......  but they already told me....  patch has been put on the site....

​Did you check your httpd error logs? There may be something helpful.

My situation is that I saw

[Fri May 01 14:23:44 2015] [error] [client 98.210.80.207] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'IPS\\rules\\tasks\\ScheduledActions' not found in /my.site/community/system/Task/Task.php on line 502, referer: http://my.site/admin/?adsess=qum4srqrhq0r4gmo1ir2ju7a32&app=core&module=support&controller=support

And when I checked application rules directory, I found there was no tasks\ScheduledActions.php. After I installed the ScheduledActions.php from old version, and recache via support tools, it worked.

Disable all 3rd plugins and application and run support tools, and check if this fixes.

I got this issue before, it was caused by 3rd party application and bad theme cache.

​I still have problem...

just upgraded again.....  

how to look into bad theme cache?

Archived