Similar Content Block?

Adam Metzler

I am trying to figure this block out and how to get it to work, I know I must be missing something simple but can't seem to find any information on it. I have a bunch of pages created and I am trying to place the similar content block on the pages figuring a page created called meditation would pull in and display content with a meditation tag. It says when I drag the block it can not be displayed. Is there something I need to set on the page for it to work? Just not sure how to get it working. Thank you for your help!!

I am trying to figure this block out and how to get it to work, I know I must be missing something simple but can't seem to find any information on it. I have a bunch of pages created and I am trying to place the similar content block on the pages figuring a page created called meditation would pull in and display content with a meditation tag. It says when I drag the block it can not be displayed. Is there something I need to set on the page for it to work? Just not sure how to get it working. Thank you for your help!!

And you're dragging the block into the hot zone?

• 8 months later...

Archived