Move post option missing?

JEFF MACK

In plain site (top of the post select moderator actions)

If only post in there then just use it as you see but if there is a different post you want moved then on far right is a box you tick and then select the move from the drop down as shown b elow

post1.thumb.jpg.ff87aa733c37a2f129ed3f2e

I can see the Move option as an admin, but all of my mods are saying they don't see it at all.

​Please make sure that the moderator has the permissions to move topics. You can enable/disable this by going to the ACP -> Members -> Staff -> Moderators, click the moderator you want to give this permission to and click the "Forums" tab, finally go to "Can move topics/questions?" and enable it :) 

​Please make sure that the moderator has the permissions to move topics. You can enable/disable this by going to the ACP -> Members -> Staff -> Moderators, click the moderator you want to give this permission to and click the "Forums" tab, finally go to "Can move topics/questions?" and enable it :) 

​Thank you.  That is for topics which we do see.  I am talking about moving a single post to a different thread?

Ok so just to make sure we are on the same page.  We have two threads.  One is about baseball, one is about football.  By mistake, Mr User posts in the Football thread about Baseball and I want to move that single post into the baseball thread.  You are saying that this can not be done here?  I can't imagine that.

​You do it using Split.  Go to the football thread, find the post you want, select it, select Split, select Split into Existing Topic, and enter the Baseball thread as the destination. 

Ok, but now back to my original question.  I see this as an option logged in as admin, but logged in as a mod, I do not see this.  All the boxes are checked in Staff > Moderator > Forum

​Try enabling the options in the Content tab of the moderator settings.

Archived