Auto Welcome Support

Open: applications/autowelcome/sources/Alerts/Alerts.php

Find:

$topic->pinned = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && mb_strpos( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings, 'pin' ) !== false ) ? TRUE : FALSE;
            $topic->state  = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && mb_strpos( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings, 'close' ) !== false ) ? 'closed' : 'open';   

Change to:

$topic->pinned = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && \in_array( 'pin', \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings ) ) ? TRUE : FALSE; 
            $topic->state  = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && \in_array( 'close', \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings ) ) ? 'closed' : 'open';  

Save, upload & test if it helped.

4 hours ago, DawPi said:

Open: applications/autowelcome/sources/Alerts/Alerts.php

Find:

$topic->pinned = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && mb_strpos( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings, 'pin' ) !== false ) ? TRUE : FALSE;
            $topic->state  = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && mb_strpos( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings, 'close' ) !== false ) ? 'closed' : 'open';   

Change to:

$topic->pinned = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && \in_array( 'pin', \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings ) ) ? TRUE : FALSE; 
            $topic->state  = ( \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings && \in_array( 'close', \IPS\Settings::i()->aw_topic_settings ) ) ? 'closed' : 'open';  

Save, upload & test if it helped.

Should we make those changes in 2.5.6 (ips 4.4) ver or 2.6.1 (ips 4.5)?

13 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Superstar as usual @DawPi

I can confirm the edit works and new members are now welcomes again on 4.5.4

Now does anyone know how I can get an active @ tag in a post please as that would make me extremely happy?

Just tested and for me works not - no topics, no PM and no email.

11 minutes ago, Dknelson said:

Same for me.  I installed it but it's not generating a post.  I'm running the latest version of 4.5.

Me too - run latest version but i downgrade to ver 2.5.6 and made test - worked fine - created topic and sent PM - email disabled!

Edited by bosss
5 hours ago, bosss said:

Just tested and for me works not - no topics, no PM and no email.

Maybe it depends on what php version you are using?  v7.4.11 Doing a dream here. I commented out the 2 lines it replaced and just pasted in the new entries. I have my topic set to post 1 hour after joining.

13 hours ago, DawPi said:

What you mean?

In my welcome topic, I say

Hello Dawpi, welcome to the site.

I want it to say

Hello @DawPi, welcome to the site

Edited by optrexnz
3 minutes ago, optrexnz said:

Maybe it depends on what php version you are using? Doing a dream here. I commented out the 2 lines it replaced and just pasted in the new entries. I have my topic set to post 1 hour after joining.

Tested with php 7.3.1 and 7.4  - works not (with changes).

Downgrade to ver 2.5.6 works fine (posted immediately)

Edited by bosss

I've got a new update ready that is just being tested a bit more by a few others and then will be released soon. (Because of the previous update causing problems, I'm a bit more cautious this release.)

These are the changes, if you've got any more bugs to report, please let me know now.

1. Bug fix for validate member.
  2. Bug fix with topic settings stopping new welcome alerts.
  3. Background queue to convert and then remove the legacy welcome member field.
  4. Only members who joined within 2 weeks will receive the time delay welcome.
7 hours ago, Michael.J said:

I've got a new update ready that is just being tested a bit more by a few others and then will be released soon. (Because of the previous update causing problems, I'm a bit more cautious this release.)

These are the changes, if you've got any more bugs to report, please let me know now.

1. Bug fix for validate member.
  2. Bug fix with topic settings stopping new welcome alerts.
  3. Background queue to convert and then remove the legacy welcome member field.
  4. Only members who joined within 2 weeks will receive the time delay welcome.

Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...