4.0.2!

WOFman

If you use firefox, well Palemoon in my case, the update loading bar just sits there and the update files never pop up.

I had to go into the page source to grab the url with the files and download them from there, after that the update went fine.

Anyone upgraded to 4.0.2 a live site? What is your experience? A success story to share? Or any major issues? 

I plan to upgrade to 4.0.2 very soon and want to know if anyone had any major issues so far.

​I did it first thing this morning on my live site and it worked fine.  Was pretty quick to do.

Anyone upgraded to 4.0.2 a live site? What is your experience? A success story to share? Or any major issues? 

I plan to upgrade to 4.0.2 very soon and want to know if anyone had any major issues so far.

​No problems over here, went smoothly.

Upgraded from 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 - whole load of custom skin errors relating to blocks (i.e. white screen, error 500), disabling blocks fixed it though. Waiting to hear back on what is causing this though. Default skin worked fine though.

Upgraded from 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 - whole load of custom skin errors relating to blocks (i.e. white screen, error 500), disabling blocks fixed it though. Waiting to hear back on what is causing this though. Default skin worked fine though.

​Do your have constants.php installed?  If so try disabling it and see if that fixes it. I had a complete melt down on my site until I removed mine.

Ok re generated a new constants.php with a new key code and the site now worksfine with the file.

​Do your have constants.php installed?  If so try disabling it and see if that fixes it. I had a complete melt down on my site until I removed mine.

Ok re generated a new constants.php with a new key code and the site now worksfine with the file.

​Nah, it didn't change anything. Still cannot do anything with blocks.

For me something strange is happening. Guests can't see 3 main categories, although permissions are correct, widgets are 'not available', and member count is now 3 times what it was.

I wil go back to older version. Is there any easy way to recache forums? Each time I load an old backup, some skin files are not available.

Archived