Emojis :: Ultimate Emoticons Pack

sijad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ACP thinks there are emoticons but because they were delivered through the CDN the entire page is essentially full of blank spots where they should be. Also my asking this is not because I want to stop using this plugin but more so that I can have some default emoticons while I wait for it to be updated. This is an awesome addition to IPS and I definitely want to still use it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know it won't really help people here, but if you want some normal emoticons that match the style of the emoji, I have some free packs you can download for your forum.

If any of you want any other twitter emoji turned into emoticon packs, give me a reply can I can package up more themed packs.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bit of a weird bug with this one, it only effects IPS chat, if Emoji's are enabled (not necessarily being used in chat) it will keep the text in the message box and it will repeat the message post in chat, same issue occurs if you post an emoji when it's enabled.

I have the most recent version installed

58ade3faa9c45d4e43a73ce487cc85ce.png

This issue experienced, is messages work fine, until someone posts an emoji, then it just repeats and repeats and repeats, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived