Jump to content

Community

theblackelk

Show us your IPB 4 sites!

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Maxxius said:

Nicely done and very well organized, one of the nicest I ever seen.

wow, that one blew me away, so much attention to detail, everything is kind of perfect. definately one of the best IPS sites if I ever saw one. great job.

Thank you, I am looking into adding a lot more stuff into it like Teamspeak 3 and Discord integration for the Teamspeak 3 and Discord servers my community runs, then it'll help automate the proccess of tags a little bit better.

P.S there is a lot more on the site but it requires you to be signed up to access the content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have finally managed to add all of the seasons and episodes for Star Trek and Stargate.  Even managed to get a few actor profiles added. And the front page is just about how I envisaged it to be.  Still a WIP with more to do.

https://startrekgate.co.uk

Next is getting people to sign up and engage with each other (the really hard part lol) and adding more content.

Enjoy.

Edited by Davyc
Wrong word used lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, Davyc said:

Next is getting people to sign up and engage with each other (the really hard part lol) and adding more content.

 

I might join, but i usually don't get along with most trek fans, cause i like different aspects of the show than they do :) but here is my desk and computer (covered in starship models)

rgb-puke.thumb.jpg.4d414db4bade425f89ad35b851c7fa32.jpgemDesk2.thumb.jpg.1f8432adfeb9391cedb7a487a2b95db9.jpg

😛 definitely don't as @bfarber he didn't know who the sisko was...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CodingJungle said:

I might join, but i usually don't get along with most trek fans, cause i like different aspects of the show than they do 🙂

Don't let others put you off - everyone has something unique to bring to the table.  I often have different views to others and everyone is entitled to their opinion without having to fear backlash, but then as they say my neck of the woods "there's nowt as queer as folk" lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

@CodingJungle SHould clean your pc up lol looks very dusty 

the image of my pc is over exposed, the flash decided to come one during the shot.  the tempered glass might be a bit smudgey too, but other than that, the pc is only about a month old.  so its not dust, just a poor phone camera and over exposure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CodingJungle said:

the image of my pc is over exposed, the flash decided to come one during the shot.  the tempered glass might be a bit smudgey too, but other than that, the pc is only about a month old.  so its not dust, just a poor phone camera and over exposure. 

After looking, yeah, the flash does show more what we tend to see than what it seems 😛 lol

IS that a 1660 in your system? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EmpireKicking said:

After looking, yeah, the flash does show more what we tend to see than what it seems 😛 lol

IS that a 1660 in your system? 

it is a Gigabtye OC 2080, way overkill for me, but a friend of mine sold it to me for $400 after he realized SLI is deader than disco and the second gpu was hurting his performance (he bought them when they originally came out, so he had it for awhile). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 7:54 AM, Davyc said:

Have finally managed to add all of the seasons and episodes for Star Trek and Stargate.  Even managed to get a few actor profiles added. And the front page is just about how I envisaged it to be.  Still a WIP with more to do.

https://startrekgate.co.uk

Next is getting people to sign up and engage with each other (the really hard part lol) and adding more content.

Enjoy.

Nicely done sir, im a trek fan as well but not sure where they are going with the new Picard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noble~ said:

Nicely done sir, im a trek fan as well but not sure where they are going with the new Picard.

Thank you, and thank you for joining up too - always great to welcome a fellow Trekker. I believe (and hope) that Picard will blossom in the fullness of time as the series unfolds.  It's pretty much unlike any other ST series in that instead of episodic adventures, each episode is part of a much bigger story - like chapters in a book.  I'm loving it, just as I have enjoyed all Trek; some are better than others, but it's like chocolate to me - mmmm.

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 10:45 PM, Chris59 said:

Me and sons family page about our motorsport *drifting* 

Totally new . https://attackteam.se 

Hopefully some other drifting nerds find our homepage and join in Sweden  😂

Anyway is always fun setting up a new IPSuite site .

Cheers Chris

Nice !

Is a part of the template or it's a plugin or what ?

 

Nyheter_-_Attackteam_se.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archimed said:

Nice !

Is a part of the template or it's a plugin or what ?

 

Nyheter_-_Attackteam_se.png

pages templates, included in the theme Gamozilla or other themes from Tamal 🙂 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OliverKapunkt said:

Yes, it comes with the theme, but you can buy the newsticker here too...

 

 

1 hour ago, Chris59 said:

pages templates, included in the theme Gamozilla or other themes from Tamal 🙂 

 

Thanks, I bought the News Ticker and put it on our website. I just changed some stuff to use it with the events on our calendar

https://www.internazionale.fr/

 

Edited by Archimed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Archimed said:

 

 

Thanks, I bought the News Ticker and put it on our website. I just changed some stuff to use it with the events on our calendar

https://www.internazionale.fr/

 

yes looks good, here is my code if you want awesome icons, below some example

<li><a href="https://url.com"><i class="fa fa-newspaper-o"></I> Articles: Artiklar och reportage.</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/forums/"><i class="fa fa-forumbee"></I> Forum:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/gallery/"><i class="fa fa-file-photo-o"></I> Gallery:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/blogs/"><i class="fa fa-wordpress"></I> Blog:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/collections/"><i class="fa fa-car"></I> Garage:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/offers/"><i class="fa fa-money"></I> Classifieds:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/links/"><i class="fa fa-link"></I> Links:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/files/"><i class="fa fa-file-zip-o"></I> Files:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/clubs/"><i class="fa fa-users"></I> Clubs:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/videos/"><i class="fa fa-youtube-square"></I> Video:</li></a>
<li><a href="https://url.com/index.php?/calendar/"><i class="fa fa-calendar"></I> Calendar:</li></a>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 3:54 PM, Davyc said:

Have finally managed to add all of the seasons and episodes for Star Trek and Stargate.  Even managed to get a few actor profiles added. And the front page is just about how I envisaged it to be.  Still a WIP with more to do.

https://startrekgate.co.uk

Next is getting people to sign up and engage with each other (the really hard part lol) and adding more content.

Enjoy.

How did you do these topics? https://startrekgate.co.uk/forums/topic/1188-aladdin/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy