Jump to content

Community

theblackelk

Show us your IPB 4 sites!

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, kmk said:

I would like apply some thing like that, only use Pages? 

Yes, only pages and template modifications.
I just added a simple sidebar in globalTemplate and contents are from Pages.

 

4 hours ago, The Heff said:

Now that's clean! Loving it. Well done! 

Thanks mate :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Heosforo said:

Still working on it, something simple to show just a few contents.

heosforo.com

Excellent home page solution. I like it - congratulations.
If you allow - you know that any tests are my weakness. In your site I noticed a few bad requests - see them.

208400003_Screenshotat2018-08-12150119.thumb.png.3c143e87ed3bd65fc6e31fbcb0bbfbe0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Excellent home page solution. I like it - congratulations.
If you allow - you know that any tests are my weakness. In your site I noticed a few bad requests - see them.

208400003_Screenshotat2018-08-12150119.thumb.png.3c143e87ed3bd65fc6e31fbcb0bbfbe0.png

Thanks mate, although I am still building it, this is something that I had forgotten. :blush:
So thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Heff said:

heosforo.com

I like it, do you want open a support topic? I would like contribute my opinion, hope it can be continue to perfects, I want buy it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kmk said:

I like it, do you want open a support topic? I would like contribute my opinion, hope it can be continue to perfects, I want buy it.  

Sure, where? in fact once I finish it I want to make a theme based on this, so it would be great to have advices. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heosforo said:

Sure, where? in fact once I finish it I want to make a theme based on this, so it would be great to have advices. :wink:

Maybe here, you open a topic for that....so others can contribute too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 8:01 AM, Heosforo said:

Sure, where? in fact once I finish it I want to make a theme based on this, so it would be great to have advices. :wink:

Consider to add more color palette, la combinación de colores necesita más modernos y instuitivo para guía del uso de ips software. Estoy ansioso....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just finished this site up - still a lot of content I want to put into it, but it's ready to launch as input and use from other users is paramount as the ideology behind the site it to give lonely people a platform in which they can share their issues, problems and ideas with a means to combating loneliness.  It's a hideous and insidious creeping disease that knows no boundaries, does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, culture, religion or politics; it is growing at an alarming rate and it needs some real attention.

https://lonelypeople.co.uk is now open for registrations.

Built on IPS it utilises the stock theme with many CSS modifications and color changes. Comments, suggestions and observations would be most welcome.

:wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, Jarrod Davis said:

https://easygamepascal.com/

It's mostly done. I still have a few areas I'm working on, but coming together.

Very nice style, the navigation bar looks cool and is very responsive. Small suggestion, maybe hide the store menu, especially the "my stuff" (doesn't pop up for unregistered members).

On 8/28/2018 at 9:44 PM, Davyc said:

Finally got the 'Our Picks' sorted the way I wanted them to look - no template modifications used, all CSS done in the custom.css file. https://lonelypeople.co.uk  I found the OOTB version too cluttered.

:wink:

Looks very nice how you integrated the clubs onto the index page. Small optical suggestion, the blue doesn't fit well into your style: https://lonelypeople.co.uk/forums/forum/37-questions-and-answers/

18 minutes ago, Takohashi said:

Very nice done, fits good to the site topic, congrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramsesx said:

Very nice style, the navigation bar looks cool and is very responsive. Small suggestion, maybe hide the store menu, especially the "my stuff" (doesn't pop up for unregistered members).

Thanks. :cool:

Ahhh... yes yes, thanks for heads up on store menu. 👊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Looks very nice how you integrated the clubs onto the index page. Small optical suggestion, the blue doesn't fit well into your style: https://lonelypeople.co.uk/forums/forum/37-questions-and-answers/

ACP > ApplIcations > System (as default app) - open up System and make Clubs default; voila, clubs as your index/home page.

Gotcha on the blue - I'm working through sections getting them all the way I wish, still a WIP but needed opening up to get the background wheels turning, Thanks for the heads up on the blue I'll get that sorted later today.

:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://xbox-society.com/

Relaxed gaming community that has had a bit of a reboot.  We've been going for over 10 years with IPB software after going round e-blah, SMF, PHPBB.  Spent the last two years just chilling out a bit following a cull of inappropriate members so site drifted a bit dipping in things to try to reboot with mixed results

Rebooted our fantasy leagues (FIFA and PES) after a while out.

Feedback on site would be appreciated, as we all do I think we can get too close to the work and don't see the obvious issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, KPDub said:

Feedback on site would be appreciated, as we all do I think we can get too close to the work and don't see the obvious issues

Good theme - but you should do optimization for speed loading.

In a few tests - first impressions:
You have a missing favicon icon and you get a bad request

https://xbox-society.com/favicon.ico

Use settings in theme and move loading JavaScript before closing body tag. This will speed up loading your site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy