Jump to content
Invision Community
theblackelk

Show us your IPB 4 sites!

Recommended Posts

http://galdaval.com

I run and administrate our game server. It's for Phantasy Star Online (gamecube version) and still has a cult community and dedicated fans. Launched everything about two weeks ago. Growing slowly but surely. I don't expect more than 100 members (if that) since it is catering to such a small and niche demographic. But hey! It's about the quality of the community and not quantity right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Azura said:

Nice job with the moving background

6 hours ago, SardiniaNET said:

http://forumchitarraclassica.it

With Pages and Databases

Very well done website,  

My only suggestion is to improve your logo.  No white / blue background.  You can't read the "repertorio, studio, approfondimenti."  Focus only on the guitar image and your name.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finally moved my beta board onto my main website.

https://www.artofwargaming.net

My gaming community. We're small, but I like to have a nice website to go with it vs that Enjin crap.

Just waiting on Facebook to approve my app submission so I can promote content to my social media page. I goofed and accidentally uploaded the same video twice so it delayed the approval process.

Edited by joshuaj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kmk said:

Why not someone sell a group of landing page template and give it update and improve sometime accord the tecnology apply? I would like to purchase one and make some change to adapt my scene....

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kmk said:

Why not someone sell a group of landing page template and give it update and improve sometime accord the tecnology apply? I would like to purchase one and make some change to adapt my scene....

As our example - we can't do this. Our company can't sell anything by our type of company (subtlety of laws). So it's very bad. We have a lot of things, which we can potencially sell. As example, more than 5 very high quality themes, translates to 13 languages (made by native speakers with a philological education - it was very expensive work), 5+ big apps (with tests), 20+ good plugins (with tests too), custom reactions packs, specific emoticons pack.. (

Edited by Upgradeovec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's one of my sites: http://timeofftakeoff.com/ What you see is Pages and opentype's SuperGrid.

I'm not particularly happy with the front page; I know I need to work on some styling, such as changing the colour of the breadcrumbs rather than leaving them as their defaults. Unfortunately, my better half really didn't want to move on from our previous software and the only way I could get her to agree was if I made it look exactly the same, hence the difference in appearance between the front page and all the others.

The SuperGrid record feed looks spectacular, so I have a feed on the front page showing our latest articles, and also appearing vertically on the categories page.

We have a few private databases in there too, where we keep track of what future holiday plans are, come up with potential ideas, record our various jobs around the house which I'm late to do ... and try to keep track of my Asterix collection. It's always complicated going to a country, seeing Asterix and not being able to recall whether I have that particular one for that language.

My main site is a work-in-progress. I need to pull my finger out and get it done soon, though!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Meddysong said:

Here's one of my sites: http://timeofftakeoff.com/ What you see is Pages and opentype's SuperGrid.

I'm not particularly happy with the front page; I know I need to work on some styling, such as changing the colour of the breadcrumbs rather than leaving them as their defaults. Unfortunately, my better half really didn't want to move on from our previous software and the only way I could get her to agree was if I made it look exactly the same, hence the difference in appearance between the front page and all the others.

The SuperGrid record feed looks spectacular, so I have a feed on the front page showing our latest articles, and also appearing vertically on the categories page.

We have a few private databases in there too, where we keep track of what future holiday plans are, come up with potential ideas, record our various jobs around the house which I'm late to do ... and try to keep track of my Asterix collection. It's always complicated going to a country, seeing Asterix and not being able to recall whether I have that particular one for that language.

My main site is a work-in-progress. I need to pull my finger out and get it done soon, though!

 

So nice homepage and each article, after read an article I click "go to post", in this page maybe need some change....my 2 cents..

Screenshot_2017-10-16-16-09-42.jpg

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-16-16-03-55.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-16-16-03-28.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kmk said:

So nice homepage

Thank you :)

I suppose I don't like it because I'd prefer everything to look the same but if I do that I'll have broken the deal with my wife!

Quote

and each article, after read an article I click "go to post", in this page maybe need some change....my 2 cents..

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-16-16-03-28.png

Oh, that's strange. I've never seen that before. It's working fine for me:

59e524f2b0e95_ezgif-2-cbd5d579ad(1).gif.63e005f15cefa54698d76e14378d7991.gif

What browser/device are you using?

Edited by Meddysong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Meddysong said:

Thank you :)

I suppose I don't like it because I'd prefer everything to look the same but if I do that I'll have broken the deal with my wife!

Oh, that's strange. I've never seen that before. It's working fine for me:

59e524f2b0e95_ezgif-2-cbd5d579ad(1).gif.63e005f15cefa54698d76e14378d7991.gif

What browser/device are you using?

Samsung tablet 8" chrome

What tool you use to record gif😮 animation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kmk said:

Samsung tablet 8" chrome

Ah. Not sure what I can do to test then. It works fine with Chrome on my desktop and Android.

3 minutes ago, kmk said:

What tool you use to record gif😮 animation?

Record it with Monosnap (which also lets you take screenshots and add arrows, text etc), then upload the saved video to ezgif.com/video-to-gif. It's a really quick process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×