Invision Community
theblackelk

Show us your IPB 4 sites!

On 1/25/2016 at 1:05 AM, Izaya Orihara said:

Awesome look :p

Is that Villain by IPSfocus for your Skin?

thanks Empire!

Love the site. Too bad I cant understand the language, i'd love to join a Windows based forum <3

Lovin' the color schemes.

From what I see, this looks great :p

Gonna be making some more skins for IPb4?

Yes I will be. I actually already started on the one that's been collecting dust for about a year, lol.

5 hours ago, Dylan Riggs said:

Yes I will be. I actually already started on the one that's been collecting dust for about a year, lol.

ooh please tell me it is a dark theme :p I still love Spacebound lol (Not completely a dark theme but it wasn't too hard to alter to one)

9 hours ago, Izaya Orihara said:

@Dylan Riggs was not expecting that but yess that is definitely what I am looking for and wanting! Please tell me it is coming sometime soon?!?! *Coughs* tomorrow*Cough* lol

I still have the PSD laying around here somewhere.... but I don't have a forum design for it. I'd have to finish it, then do the coding process. It was meant to be an IP.Content theme :p

40 minutes ago, simonle said:

hi there, which skin or theme do you use?

and mine is from the worlds most talented lady. The themes are called ibtheme.com Buy one right away. 

Edited by Farook

19 minutes ago, Adam84 said:

i wouldn´t call a Cisco ASA a antiS**t.. maybe someone else could verify that.. 

where can i report false positive? about this 

this S*t firewalls and antimalware makes me sick for blocking websites and %99 is always false positive 

On 1/27/2016 at 6:35 AM, Dylan Riggs said:

I still have the PSD laying around here somewhere.... but I don't have a forum design for it. I'd have to finish it, then do the coding process. It was meant to be an IP.Content theme :p

That spacebound layout is INCREDIBLE, your work?

Repost of my site - http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/

Just updated avatars again and revamped postbits among a few other things.

31 minutes ago, Edson Soriano said:

That spacebound layout is INCREDIBLE, your work?

I'd literally kill for that theme... But alas i refuse to buy themes due to the stupid cost of removing the theme copyright. That people seem to add. I get the fact that you add it but if im paying for the theme let me remove it! So instead i make my own. and learn as i go.

Edited by Netherlord

34 minutes ago, Netherlord said:

Repost of my site - http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/

Just updated avatars again and revamped postbits among a few other things.

I'd literally kill for that theme... But alas i refuse to buy themes due to the stupid cost of removing the theme copyright. That people seem to add. I get the fact that you add it but if im paying for the theme let me remove it! So instead i make my own. and learn as i go.

I actually don't add copyright to anything I create. :)  -- I have enough pride in the work and am happy to just see customers. Even though statistically, you'd generate more sales with having a copyright.

1 hour ago, jacboy said:

I'd like to introduce you to my site now. jacboy.com is a community forum ran by a few youth, geeky guys. We'd like to help other people in the following topics:

• Internet and networking
  • Publishing and websites
  • Computer and Hardware
  • Gaming

Currently, the site is very little cause I didn't made any kind of advertising, but I will in the next days and weeks so it would get better. In addition we will use a new, fresh theme for better experience :D We've created an introduction thread for english visitors here: https://jacboy.com/topic/30-a-note-to-our-english-visitors/

I am happy to hear from you about the site and our concept, feel free to register and have fun.

I like your site maybe I might sign up there you guys should check out mines moomingaming.ipbhost.com