Invision Community
theblackelk

Show us your IPB 4 sites!

1 minute ago, playxmaniac said:

Why? :O

Oh dear

1 minute ago, playxmaniac said:

Why? :O

If you are interested in helping to test beta releases they are now available in the client area. Just keep in mind we do not provide support for betas and you cannot upgrade from beta to the final release. They should only be on test copies

Not good at all if you are running the 4.1 on your active site.

5 minutes ago, Joey_M said:

May I ask about how you added the glow effect? I know it's added via the group, I just forget about what code does it.

Go to Groups -> Edit -> Group formatting -> click on HTML -> Enter this <span style="color: #46c843; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 0 .7em #59ff55;"> and add </span> at the end.

Remember the #hexnumber is for for the color.

Best regards

Hassan

Edited by DaVinci

On 6 October 2015 at 23:13:02, xtech said:

Here is my newest project, 80% made in IP Pages: http://www.christiansalt.com/

The other 20% is divided between forum and gallery. And Google Geo maps, with automatic integration with IP Pages database here: http://www.christiansalt.com/world/

That has to one of the best looking sites I've seen with Pages. Nicely done, even the ads blend in. 

16 minutes ago, The Old Man said:

That has to one of the best looking sites I've seen with Pages. Nicely done, even the ads blend in. 

Thank you! It was made to use adsense but by all means try to avoid big content disturbance..

Hi there,

We're really happy to have released an english version of our poker community Club Poker:

http://en.clubpoker.net

The french version has been using Invision since 2008 (:D), and owing to IPS 4, we are now able to use IPS.Connect to create an english version of the community.

We developed an application for our special needs (welcoming members, customizing profiles, widgets, tasks, adding embedded services…). The website content is managed in our own CMS, but it's tightly integrated with the IPS Suite (news comments, members' timezones…).

IPS 4 is really handy to manage different versions of the website, it's easy to configure.

The homepage:

hompage.thumb.jpg.0074cd338cf8e63fd438e1

The forums:

forum.thumb.jpg.d19782f397ff97487a892f2b

:) 

Just now, Bluto said:

It's very easy to read which is very important in design.  Did you hire someone or design it yourself?

All by myself :sweat:

Thank you for your feedback!
I've tried to optimize the layout by creating different reading levels, and a color code that is easy to remember.

I hope it's not too flashy :sick: 

2 minutes ago, Bluto said:

It's perfect for a poker site!  Though, I'd love to see that design in a dark version.  I think a dark version would look incredible.  :smile:

Haha, a Star Wars poker version :lol:

They play poker for sure on Tatooine!

Edited by LaCollision