About language system

Ilya Hoilik

Hello! I have some suggestions to IPS about language and translate system. I hope it will be helpful.

1. Can you add fields Author NameAuthor URL and Update Check URL to language pack settings page and xml-file?
  2. Can you add possibility to sort, filter and search language string by app/plugin name (Source column)? It will be very helpfull if I want to translate one of X untranslated applications.
  3. Can you add possibility to export language pack only for one/few applications and plugins?
  4. Can you add possibility to export translated search keywords into xml-file for distribute?

Thanks!

Hello! I have some suggestions to IPS about language and translate system. I hope it will be helpful.

1. Can you add fields Author Name, Author URL and Update Check URL to language pack settings page and xml-file?
  2. Can you add possibility to export language pack only for one/few applications and plugins?
  3. Can you add possibility to export translated search keywords into xml-file for distribute?

Thanks!

​very good idea ,
 (1) that helps to protect ours files from thieves
(2) believe this is posible to do it if someone dev can create the selected fields can be translatable

I agree with that suggestions!!! :thumbsup:

It would be very useful to have a filter for being able to translate an application... I have some applications, but I have more interest on translating one that another, and with the actual system that's not possible I must translate altogether ... and I would like to translate firs at all the FORUMS application and at this time that's not possible...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And also copyright at the bottom on every page for translators. I would like to distribute my lang pack with my copyright for free, but if users wants to buy "copyright removal" I can give him other xml file without public copyright. IPS, can you implement this and my previous 4 suggestion? I think it's very easy for you. Thanks!

Archived