You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

(NB40) Recent Forum Images (Attachments)

newbie LAC

• 2 months later...

Looks like there may be a problem with images showing where the jpg files have a capital letter extention. So blah.jpg works however blah.JPG doesn't it seems. Feel free to give me a shout on pm if you want to see an example

EDIT: scratch that. I have no idea what the reason is that they are not showing.

Edited by Soniceffect

• 2 months later...

Thanks for great support @newbie LAC

As you can see in attached image - some people post images like the one here - and that stretch the block downwards leaving a lot of white space. Is it possible to have some fixed sizes here? Or maybe omit pictures with that aspect ratio?

28-08-2015_13-49-37.thumb.jpg.ed079f47b6

Another question. On my testboard I have mostly images from 3.4.8. Seems like when I click the images - they are showing like thumbnails (the old ones) - is  it possible to point to the original images?

As you can see in attached image - some people post images like the one here - and that stretch the block downwards leaving a lot of white space. Is it possible to have some fixed sizes here? Or maybe omit pictures with that aspect ratio?

I'll think.

Another question. On my testboard I have mostly images from 3.4.8. Seems like when I click the images - they are showing like thumbnails (the old ones) - is  it possible to point to the original images?

Confirmed. Will be fixed in next release.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

your module is still working fine on our forum but I have one question : is that possible to add one specific option ?
Is that possible to show only the first image of the first post ?
I use your module for a forum dedicated to photography and some users put several images on the first post.
That cause some troubles on the galery.
do you you have some ideas for that ?

thanks

best regards

ugo

• 1 month later...