Additional Theme From Invision Please

Wayne B

This is really a request to the Invision team, could you add an additional theme for the membership (clients only, everyone, how ever you feel really) that allows it to be the default theme (not grid) but make it fluid to about 90% / 95% 

I use an iMac 27 inch and I personally much prefer it to be full width rather than lots of dead space. 

I don't see it would do any harm by doing this in 4.0 and it just gives the users a choice.

Many Thanks

I use an iMac 27 inch and I personally much prefer it to be full width rather than lots of dead space. 

​Just have to say that there's a reason many sites have fixed widths. The optimal amount of characters per line is around 80 - 120. If you have more characters per line than that, it becomes harder to read larger portions of text, due to having to move your eyes from the left to the right and back more, over and over. :rofl:

​Just have to say that there's a reason many sites have fixed widths. The optimal amount of characters per line is around 80 - 120. If you have more characters per line than that, it becomes harder to read larger portions of text, due to having to move your eyes from the left to the right and back more, over and over. :rofl:

​what is the most common fixed width?

​what is the most common fixed width?

​1000px and 1200px are both pretty common. :lol:

It depends on what else you have besides the main content area, such as sidebars and how wide they are, etc. Like I said, around 80-120 characters per line for the main content is optimal for reading.

Archived