Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

5 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Do you enable "author can change thumbnail" ? If yes, member will see that option when posting new topic.

You are right, it was enabled, thought it is enough to only set "Who can change topic thumbnail?".

Thanks for your quick support. 

Yes, works nicely in 3.0.

By the way: having the image in the (otherwise dull) activity feed looks awesome! ?

Small feature request: If there is no image, it doesn’t need an “No image picture”. It can just be omitted. I am only talking about the activity feed. 

Idea for another plugin: Since you know how to get images into the feeds – can you do the same for Pages record images? I would buy that! 

1 minute ago, opentype said:

Small feature request: If there is no image, it doesn’t need an “No image picture”. It can just be omitted. I am only talking about the activity feed

I will consider it.

1 minute ago, opentype said:

Idea for another plugin: Since you know how to get images into the feeds – can you do the same for Pages record images? I would buy that

Is it like this

@onlyME Just wondering if it takes longer to load a website with this? Have the feeling it takes longer to load when the thumbnail is enabled. Any change you could implement lazy load or add an option in the future. I would do it myself but don't know how to implement lazyload when the image gets loaded through css. 

Update

Maybe I try with this: https://appelsiini.net/2013/lazyload-190/

Edited by Serayah
6 hours ago, Serayah said:

@onlyME Just wondering if it takes longer to load a website with this? Have the feeling it takes longer to load when the thumbnail is enabled. Any change you could implement lazy load or add an option in the future. I would do it myself but don't know how to implement lazyload when the image gets loaded through css. 

Update

Maybe I try with this: https://appelsiini.net/2013/lazyload-190/

I'm not sure but I will consider your idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @onlyME

Just purchased this.

Can you advise how to change number of columns when using Gallery Masonry mode? It seems to be locked to 5 columns.

I want to try reducing to 3 or 4 columns because I have widget blocks on sidebar inside forum view, the thumbnails appear too small for me.

17 minutes ago, Optic14 said:

Hi @onlyME

Just purchased this.

Can you advise how to change number of columns when using Gallery Masonry mode? It seems to be locked to 5 columns.

I want to try reducing to 3 or 4 columns because I have widget blocks on sidebar inside forum view, the thumbnails appear too small for me.

Try to add this css for 4 columns

.tthumb_gal_item {
    width: 25% !important;
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 1000px) {
    .tthumb_gal_item { width: 25% !important; }
}

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...