Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Janeric said:

I installed a christmas theme (IBTheme - white christmas)  and the thumbnails are not showing on this theme

How can I change that?

I don't use that theme, it may be missing the default class of ipb so the plugin can not find the hook point. Please give me acp access I'll can take a look.

Hi, this looks great!

I'm interested in using gallery view (with fixed thumbnail size?) but I'd like to have the plugin enabled only in certain forums (or forum categories).

Would this be possible? I'm guessing a simple "if forum id = x" type of query somewhere in the code might enable me to do this.

Thanks.

Edited by cybernck
2 hours ago, cybernck said:

Hi, this looks great!

I'm interested in using gallery view (with fixed thumbnail size?) but I'd like to have the plugin enabled only in certain forums (or forum categories).

Would this be possible? I'm guessing a simple "if forum id = x" type of query somewhere in the code might enable me to do this.

Thanks.

It has qn optiob to select which forums to use Gallery view. The Gallery has masonry layout, it doesn't use equal heights, so you should upload the images that have the same height & width.

Just now, cybernck said:

Ah OK, it should be fine then with some additional work on the images themselves :).

But can I turn the plugin off completely for forums where I don't want to use thumbnails or gallery view?

Yes, in plugins page, you will see the enable /disable button.

7 hours ago, cybernck said:

"Enable topic thumnail" <- missing a "b" in there :)

P.S. Would it be possible to automatically pull the first image in a topic (or an attached one) to be used for Gallery View, if there is no thumbnail uploaded?

Ok, I will fix it in the next version. It uses the first image in topic if there is no thumb uploaded.

5 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

This would be nice.

It's in my to-do list.

Hi,

It doesn't pick up any photos from the posts. All I get is a bunch of No Image placeholders.

If I manually select to use post content - then I get the photo but it disappears after a reload.

I am talking about Gallery Mode.

When I try to rebuild thumbs, I get this error.

1S111/1 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY tid desc LIMIT 0,10' at line 1
Edited by cybernck