Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

1 minute ago, cybernck said:

Hi,

There is no option of adding a thumbnail and it doesn't pick up any photos from the posts either. I am talking about Gallery View.

All I get is a bunch of No Image placeholders.

When I try to rebuild thumbs, I get this error.

1S111/1 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY tid desc LIMIT 0,10' at line 1

Can you give me acp access so I can see the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI.

I noticed the latest upgrade does not include the php file to upload to the server, since it is "cloud hosting" compatible.
Does this mean that "self-hosted" communities do not require the file any more ?

BTW,  I love the new club functionality for this plugin ! :)  thanks for the upgrade

Edited by gabs007
12 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

HI.

I noticed the latest upgrade does not include the php file to upload to the server, since it is "cloud hosting" compatible.
Does this mean that "self-hosted" communities do not require the file any more ?

BTW,  I love the new club functionality for this plugin ! :)  thanks for the upgrade

Yes, no need to upload php file anymore.

Hi 

I'm slowly moving 50% of my community to clubs and I have found a small problem. 

When I use the Topic Thumbnail ( Customizable Topic Feed ) to insert as a block,  I can only select forums in the settings menu. There is no option for Club Forums.
While in the Featured Content Slider I can select forums and club forums for hte sliders. 

I wonder if there is a way to include the club option in the menu for the Customizable Topic Feed of Topic Thumbnails too in a future upgrade. 

Thank you :thumbsup:

Edited by gabs007
7 hours ago, gabs007 said:

Hi 

I'm slowly moving 50% of my community to clubs and I have found a small problem. 

When I use the Topic Thumbnail ( Customizable Topic Feed ) to insert as a block,  I can only select forums in the settings menu. There is no option for Club Forums.
While in the Featured Content Slider I can select forums and club forums for hte sliders. 

I wonder if there is a way to include the club option in the menu for the Customizable Topic Feed of Topic Thumbnails too in a future upgrade. 

Thank you :thumbsup:

I will update in next version.

15 minutes ago, David.. said:

In previous versions if you would leave the thumbnail option to “—————“ when editing a topic and saving, it would automatically use the first image on the topic. That is no longer the case in the latest update. Why? Bug or “fix”?

I can not reproduce this problem, it still works fine when posting new topic, selecting "---------------" it will choose the first image.

Edited by onlyME
6 hours ago, onlyME said:

I can not reproduce this problem, it still works fine when posting new topic, selecting "---------------" it will choose the first image.

Not for me, if I choose "---------" it's like choosing the remove thumbnail option. On v2.0.1 it works fine but not on latest. I reinstalled from scratch and even ran support tool, same issue.

My case is when I edit a topic.

Edited by David..
Just now, David.. said:

Not for me, if I choose "---------" it's like choosing the remove thumbnail option. On v2.0.1 it works fine but not on latest. I reinstalled from scratch and even ran support tool, same issue.

My case is when I edit a topic.

I see it. I updated so that it will remove thumb if choosing that option else if topic has no thumb, it will add thumb.

9 minutes ago, onlyME said:

I see it. I updated so that it will remove thumb if choosing that option else if topic has no thumb, it will add thumb.

No :(

In my case, I want the new thumb pulled from the topic, because the thumb is updated so I choose "-----" because it's the easiest way to update the topic thumb after updating the topic.

• 4 weeks later...