Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

2 hours ago, GoGators said:

I could only find one "exit;" at the top of the file.  Is that it?  I don't see "echo 1" anywhere

Try to edit your topic, the problem is fixed.

10 minutes ago, Lenny Warren said:

I've just updated to the latest version @onlyME and now my forum only shows the default image, nit the post thumbnail????

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 01.34.47.png

Try to go Topic Thumbnail settings and run rebuild thumbnails.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i am thingking to buy this, however i have two doubts about it:

1) it is possible to access the thumbnails in custom blocks? Like "$topic->topic_image" and "$topic->topic_image_thumb"?

2) Would it be possible to have an "automated" setting, which is, if user doesn't set a thumb, it will automatically get the first image / youtube thumb of the post?

Regards

40 minutes ago, xtech said:

Hi i am thingking to buy this, however i have two doubts about it:

1) it is possible to access the thumbnails in custom blocks? Like "$topic->topic_image" and "$topic->topic_image_thumb"?

2) Would it be possible to have an "automated" setting, which is, if user doesn't set a thumb, it will automatically get the first image / youtube thumb of the post?

Regards

1. You can use $topic->tthumb_show()

2. For old topics, you need to run rebuild tool for once after installation the plugin. For new topic if you don't set a thumb when posting, it will get the first image in post automatically. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xtech said:

I've just bought it, and just installed it. I am rebuilding the thumbs on the topics. My board has around 1 million posts and i see no progress in the progressbar: is it stuck or will it take long? I am afraid it may just timeout?

It will take long because it only processes 10 topics per 1 request.