(NB40) Sidebar Topics

newbie LAC

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I purchased this mod, and adding/removing the topic from the sidebar works.

However, I cannot edit the sidebar block with the Block Manager. For example, I cannot edit it to make the title of the block show up. There is just a blank, blue line. When I click "edit" through the Block Manager, a tooltip shows up, and a loading sign appears for a few seconds, but then it disappears and I am unable to do anything. You can see it in the following screenshots.

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

2 hours ago, puddipop said:

I purchased this mod, and adding/removing the topic from the sidebar works.

However, I cannot edit the sidebar block with the Block Manager. For example, I cannot edit it to make the title of the block show up. There is just a blank, blue line. When I click "edit" through the Block Manager, a tooltip shows up, and a loading sign appears for a few seconds, but then it disappears and I am unable to do anything. You can see it in the following screenshots.

Hello,

ACP - Plugins - (NB40) Sidebar Topics. Click on a pencil

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

do you have any plans to implement some sorting feature? At the moment the widget just displays the topics in the order they were added. Some alphabetical ordering would be nice.

Perfect would be a selection if the topics should be ordered as currently or alphabetically.

Looking forward to your reply,

Tom.

13 hours ago, Tom Wellige said:

Hi,

do you have any plans to implement some sorting feature? At the moment the widget just displays the topics in the order they were added. Some alphabetical ordering would be nice.

Perfect would be a selection if the topics should be ordered as currently or alphabetically.

Looking forward to your reply,

Tom.

Hello,

What types of sorting necessary? Tell me all and I'll add them

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response.

Alphabetical sorting (ascending, descending) would be nice. What if you add an option like

• by order of adding
  • by title (alphabetical ascending)
  • by title (alphabetical descending)

Or something like a free order where it would be possible to order the items somehow manually.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Is this app aimed at an admin putting a selection of topics in there, or is it on a per user basis. So user 1 can add topic 1,2 &3 and only see topics 1,2 &3 and then user 2 can add topics 2,3 & 4 and they would only see topics 2,3 &4?

Hello,

Users from selected groups can add/delete topics into/from sidebar.

or is it on a per user basis

No.

• 8 months later...
59 minutes ago, DangerDick said:

Are you still maintaining this? Doesnt seem to work on my forum

Hello,

I can't test every plugin/app when IPS released new version of software. If you have any problems tell me and I'll test and fix.

What doesn't work?

Upd. Tested on 4.1.14.2 and all works fine.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Godzilla said:

The attached picture you can see that the topic's start time (and the topic's author). Not the latest post's date and not the latest comment's author .

Can set to appear the latest?

Comment text under date? Good idea! :drool:

Hello,

I've added 3 settings.

- starter or last poster

- start date or last post date

- show start post content or show last post content or don't show

I'll upload new version coming soon.

Archived