Enhanced Joined Date

Version 11:

• RTL language support (the Regular Joined Date option *might* not have this - its the IPS data output plugin so yell if it doesn't work for you or use another option)
  • New Setting: Set to Display for Right-to-Left languages
  • Template and code changes to support RTL

If this is still not working, give a yell.

First of all, Let me thank you so so much for giving such prompt support for a FREE plugin. This is incredible!

However, I can't for the life of me get it to display properly...
I can send screenshots of any and all the settings and their effect on what is displayed. Do you want me to upload them here or send them you via PM? Just let me know which ones you want.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, All Astronauts said:

Yep. I'll add it as an option.

Hello, thanks for keeping this mod alive. 🙂

I tried this mod, worked pretty well but for some reason it used english locale instead of my native (while IPS itself uses my native translated locale without problems). Any way to override it so my defined locale would be used?

• 2 months later...

I fully understand, just had not seen anybody asking about this particular one. I already have your kitchen sink and just today updated my test forum and just like the last major upgrade the acp will not connect to the marketplace to check for any updates throws the big red error pop-up and I don't remember what had to be done to fix it!

Thanks again for your support!

Edited by Genestoy
  • 1 year later...

Version 14 submitted!

• 4.7 compatible
  • Changed hook points in post templates
  • "Month Day, Year" format now actually "Month Day, Year" instead of IPS relative.

The hook points needed changing to account for newer structure there. The first option to force it to the bottom remains as is. The other two options, above or below post count, are now technically, above and below the data-role="stats" section which contains the post count stuff. Within that is another UL list and it is all flex based so rather than deal with all that I'm just staying out of it.

And yes, the former MDY option was just IPS relative style so you probably had 1 year ago, 2 years ago, and so on there. This is patched now. If there is a want/need for the relative style just yell, it's just a few minutes to add to the template and an additional setting.

Available in the MP when approved.

52 minutes ago, Anawa said:

There was only an icon and date next to it. Something similar as it is now with posts and solutions count.

So literally just an icon, and then the date - so this?

[icon] 10/1/2022 (and on hover Joined October 1st, 2022)

Or, maybe a better look here since this is all minimal, just the year:

[icon] 2022 (and on hover Joined October 1st, 2022)

I think the latter would look better and make more sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 15 Submitted!

• DateTime screwy-ness dealt with
  • New preview options in ACP
  • Month Day, Year option is now relative for early days. Then you get Month Day, then you get the full ride. If there is a hew and cry I'll add in a hard M D, Y option.

If you've been paying attention around these forums you've seen more than a few date time buggy type things happening and this was (probably) caught up in all that so I'm just battening down until we get all up in the PHP 8's for real and waiting for this storm to pass.

Haven't forgot the requested adds - just slammed right now with impending PHP 8 stuff + real life whatevers.

Upgrade when it appears in the MP. Thanks to @Genestoy for pointing out the wack.