Group Name Indicator

Adriano Faria

Yeah no problem.  I transferred the site from one domain to another so maybe something got messed during that but it was working prior to 4.1.12.3.  I've disabled all plugins and extra applications and it doesn't help either.  Wish I could clean up the system logs though.  I didn't realize there was so much crap in there. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, DaleAGaming said:

Hi,

I do not use a theme that has the "Whos online" in a sidebar, could I get the CSS code so I can implement it myself

its not theme based but using the widget that here that has html, css and settings so need download the widget and install on your forum or could make html block but would not be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

@Flitterkill

Does this work with IPB 4.1.18.2?

I have it on my 3.4 forums, but I am testing what works and what doesnt in terms of apps and plugins on the new version of IPB.  I installed it on my 4.1.18.x forums and I dont see it at the bottom of the screen like I did in 3.x.

Nevermind, I figured it out now, I am so used to 3.4 that I didnt see the blocks tab on the left side to open it up and place it...its working like a charm

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived