[JIMMO] User Join Date in Post

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I'm an IPS Cloud customer so I don't see why it wouldn't be. Everything else works fine including some of your other mods.

I've created a workaround by modifying the templates to remove the logic so that only my preferred date shows.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2016 at 9:00 AM, The Jimmo said:

Ensure the database is reachable and saving correctly. Unfortunately, this doesn't sound like a software issue.

I'm having this same issue as Sam A any time I switch to a different setting is says saved and reverts back to the default setting.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 3:34 PM, Genestoy said:

Had installed version for 4.1 thinking it might work for 4.2 but didn't, uninstalled it and installed the version for 4.2 and still don't see the joined date in 4.2?

Thanks

Please ensure you install the version marked for 4.2. Please also ensure your theme is updated for 4.2 as it will not work on a 4.1 theme.

Edited by The Jimmo

All, I've looked at a few cases of this reported and individuals were using the wrong version. Please ensure if you're on 4.2 that you're using the file called "[JIMMO] User Join Date in Post - USE ME IF YOURE ON 4.2". After uploading the file and looking at the plugin details you should see that the plugin version is 4.0.0. If you see any other version than that you uploaded the wrong file and will need to download that file from the Marketplace. Thanks.

Edited by The Jimmo