Jump to content

Portal


Michael.J

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just updated to the latest version of your excellent product and it has changed the way a post is shown on the main part of the portal so that the date format is a little weird. An image will show this better than I can describe it:

#024.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? You can see this happening on our website here - www.drobnovia.com

Regards,

Andy

Edited by Azoun
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2016 at 9:05 AM, Azoun said:

Hello,

I have just updated to the latest version of your excellent product and it has changed the way a post is shown on the main part of the portal so that the date format is a little weird. An image will show this better than I can describe it:

#024.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? You can see this happening on our website here - www.drobnovia.com

Regards,

Andy

I produce the same error..

Also is it possible to Truncate and include the image?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/07/2016 at 9:05 AM, Azoun said:

Any idea how to fix this? You can see this happening on our website here - www.drobnovia.com

On 09/07/2016 at 2:10 PM, Caiden Spencer_321044 said:

I produce the same error..

I haven't had a chance to test the latest version but noted this bug for the next version. I'll need acp login details if you want me to patch this manually.

On 09/07/2016 at 2:10 PM, Caiden Spencer_321044 said:

Also is it possible to Truncate and include the image?

Not in this version but I do have some code for the next version that can include the first image within a post and also have truncate enabled.

22 hours ago, ToeJam said:

Can I use this portal with 4.1.13.2?

Should be fine, no major reported issues yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/07/2016 at 3:56 AM, Mike John said:

I haven't had a chance to test the latest version but noted this bug for the next version. I'll need acp login details if you want me to patch this manually.

Hi,

If you just send me a pm with the file changes etc I'm sure I can do it and it saves you time too ^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Azoun said:

Hi,

If you just send me a pm with the file changes etc I'm sure I can do it and it saves you time too ^_^

http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tracker/issue-1482-portal-0-in-byline-text/

 

Manual Patch:
Open theme editor > portal > front > browse > topicRow

 

Find and Remove:

{$topic->comments(1)->post_key}

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have it up and seems to work fine. Is there a way to set up blocks on both the right and left side of the center?  I like Unreal Portal and used to have that so trying to get something that would have block on both sides.

Awesome mod thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/07/2016 at 8:13 PM, gweny25 said:

Hi, can't find the menu point at customization for editing items after installation at the latest IP Board version. Is there anything I can do?

In ACP > System tab > Menu Manager? Or are you referring to somewhere else?

On 13/07/2016 at 11:46 PM, Azoun said:

If you just send me a pm with the file changes etc I'm sure I can do it and it saves you time too ^_^

Patch can be found here.

5 hours ago, ToeJam said:

Have it up and seems to work fine. Is there a way to set up blocks on both the right and left side of the center?  I like Unreal Portal and used to have that so trying to get something that would have block on both sides.

I've actually looked into this recently and until IPB4 includes a better way to setup a left side widget area, this is unfortunately not possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2016 at 3:09 PM, Caiden Spencer_321044 said:

Is there any way in the portal to display for each post the number of views the article has had?

I'll note this for the next version but if you wanted to include something temporarily. View this edit on how to add content to the topic row. Adding something like this should work, (Haven't tested yet)

<li>{number="$topic->views"} Views</li>

 

Edited by Mike John
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Mike John said:

I'll note this for the next version but if you wanted to include something temporarily. View this edit on how to add content to the topic row. Adding something like this should work, (Haven't tested yet)


<li>{number="$topic->views"} Views</li>

 

This worked... is it possible to put it on the right side ?

 

How would I do this in CSS?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...