Portal

Michael.J

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just updated to the latest version of your excellent product and it has changed the way a post is shown on the main part of the portal so that the date format is a little weird. An image will show this better than I can describe it:

#024.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? You can see this happening on our website here - www.drobnovia.com

Regards,

Andy

Edited by Azoun

On 7/7/2016 at 9:05 AM, Azoun said:

Hello,

I have just updated to the latest version of your excellent product and it has changed the way a post is shown on the main part of the portal so that the date format is a little weird. An image will show this better than I can describe it:

#024.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? You can see this happening on our website here - www.drobnovia.com

Regards,

Andy

I produce the same error..

Also is it possible to Truncate and include the image?

On 07/07/2016 at 9:05 AM, Azoun said:

On 09/07/2016 at 2:10 PM, Caiden Spencer_321044 said:

I produce the same error..

I haven't had a chance to test the latest version but noted this bug for the next version. I'll need acp login details if you want me to patch this manually.

On 09/07/2016 at 2:10 PM, Caiden Spencer_321044 said:

Also is it possible to Truncate and include the image?

Not in this version but I do have some code for the next version that can include the first image within a post and also have truncate enabled.

22 hours ago, ToeJam said:

Can I use this portal with 4.1.13.2?

Should be fine, no major reported issues yet.

On 12/07/2016 at 3:56 AM, Mike John said:

I haven't had a chance to test the latest version but noted this bug for the next version. I'll need acp login details if you want me to patch this manually.

Hi,

If you just send me a pm with the file changes etc I'm sure I can do it and it saves you time too ^_^

15 hours ago, Azoun said:

Hi,

If you just send me a pm with the file changes etc I'm sure I can do it and it saves you time too ^_^

http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tracker/issue-1482-portal-0-in-byline-text/

Manual Patch:
Open theme editor > portal > front > browse > topicRow

Find and Remove:

{$topic->comments(1)->post_key}

Have it up and seems to work fine. Is there a way to set up blocks on both the right and left side of the center?  I like Unreal Portal and used to have that so trying to get something that would have block on both sides.

Awesome mod thanks!

On 13/07/2016 at 8:13 PM, gweny25 said:

Hi, can't find the menu point at customization for editing items after installation at the latest IP Board version. Is there anything I can do?

In ACP > System tab > Menu Manager? Or are you referring to somewhere else?

On 13/07/2016 at 11:46 PM, Azoun said:

Patch can be found here.

5 hours ago, ToeJam said:

Have it up and seems to work fine. Is there a way to set up blocks on both the right and left side of the center?  I like Unreal Portal and used to have that so trying to get something that would have block on both sides.

I've actually looked into this recently and until IPB4 includes a better way to setup a left side widget area, this is unfortunately not possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2016 at 3:09 PM, Caiden Spencer_321044 said:

Is there any way in the portal to display for each post the number of views the article has had?

I'll note this for the next version but if you wanted to include something temporarily. View this edit on how to add content to the topic row. Adding something like this should work, (Haven't tested yet)

<li>{number="$topic->views"} Views</li>

Edited by Mike John

23 hours ago, Mike John said:

I'll note this for the next version but if you wanted to include something temporarily. View this edit on how to add content to the topic row. Adding something like this should work, (Haven't tested yet)

<li>{number="$topic->views"} Views</li>

This worked... is it possible to put it on the right side ?

How would I do this in CSS?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Michael.J
      Adds a Portal application to IP.Board. Based upon IP.Board Portal by IPS. Please be sure to direct all support questions or suggestions in the discussion topic rather then at IPS. The Portal is currently exclusive to the IPS Marketplace, I do not support this application elsewhere.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.

• By LiquidFractal
      Oohh, new Invision portal (is this a new default theme?)....nice and shiny! 😃
      Although when I clicked on "Our Community" from the Client Area the drop-down menu was blank.
      Looks great though!
    • By Restricted Content
      Is there a portal for IPB?
    • By alphamale
      Hi,
      Just installed IPB and just getting it all set up. My forum is going to be about cameras and cinematography in general. I have installed the PORTAL app from the marketplace and kind of getting my head around it. My question is this...

I plan to search the internet for news and then put that on my site, crediting the original site, and want it to look like it does on other websites such as macrumors.com and planetf1.com etc (please seen attachments). So that on the landing page it shows this and then people can click that to go the article (I've set the portal to pull from a particular part of the forum called "News & Rumours"

How can I do this? Surely I don't have to write html for every post?

Matt

• By Spanner
      (SD) Sales Portal Pro is the most powerful and best-in-class online classifieds system for Invision Communities for a member-to-member marketplace.  Run a classifieds system where users can list offers to buy and sell to each other, create collections of their favorite items, and auction items. 
      Do you want to allow users to sell items?  Do you want to allow users to buy items? Do you want to allow users to auction items?  Highlights
      Used by several top sites with hundreds of active offers, the app contains a powerful set of features to manage and run an online classifieds system:
      Overview – a comprehensive dashboard in the ACP of all statistics for your online classifieds Auction – allow ‘buy now’ or ‘auction’ options to allow users to negotiate for the best prices Dispute system – create a safe buying experience with a dispute system Commission – run offers through Commerce and earn a website commission Custom Fields – add custom fields like attachments, images, and checkboxes to ensure every offer has consistent and accurate details International – support for multiple currencies FAQ, News, Awards – bonus enhancements such as FAQ, News, and Awards are shipped with the app for admins to create marketplace policies, write news articles on sales specials, and reward top sellers all within the app With built-in support for unlimited categories, unlimited offers, featured offers, custom fields, comments, reviews, questions, ratings, automatic forum topics, and so much more, create a vibrant marketplace with hundreds of options to create an online classifieds for buyers and sellers!
      Features
      (SD) Sales Portal Pro contains a comprehensive set of features.  Full list of features:
      Widget with latest offers Additional fields visible after purchase Additional fields with count views Additional fields required in selected groups Additional fields visible for selected groups Price proposals Customer center Requiring images per category Featured offers on main page Comments after purchase Default image for category Selected groups can avoid paying Ability to edit author's offer by moderator Bypass payment for free package Offer price in topic Tab with shipping prices (if member enter prices) Default currency will be collected from Commerce (Nexus) application Ability to update offers after an update package Awards system Ability to renew offer by admin Ability to selling in different currencies Deleting topic during deleting offer (new option) Ability to choose currency by member Additional filter in category view Shipping methods Changes on main page Offer filtering by price in category view New status: "offer sold" Ability to manually end offer with a choice of winners New notifications New tab with a list of people who bought in the offer New inline and email notifications: sent price proposal, adding question, adding answer to the question Ability to follow category Changes in "contact" with the seller Live search in Admin Control Panel (Categories, Packages, Shipping methods, Offers) Microdata Custom blocks Ability to set the minimum/maximum title length and description length In the absence of category cover taken a picture of the offer Ability to re-display sold or ended offer (as a copy of a current) Statuses on offers list in member's profile Member Filter (in bulk mail, etc.) Additional tags in bulk mail Quick offer title edit (in offer view) Widget with application statistics Quick offer tags edition (in offer view) Application redesign (part 1. offer view) Integration with advertisements Widget with offers comments Integration with (SD) Company Directory Ability to disable integration with (SD) Company Directory Dispute center Separation of the sales system and purchasing system Access Restrictions Free delivery Widget with comments after sales Page with categories list Ability to create category container Ability to enable/disable displaying offers from subcategories in category view Compatibility with Invision Community 4.2 Offer image in RSS Category setting: default offer type Ability of ending the "buy" offer with choice of the winner Integration with clubs New profile tab: "Who bought from me?" Sales statistics in offer view Module tools: export offers to csv, export users Multi offers renewal JSON-LD Ability to enable/disable integration with (SD) Company Directory from creating an offer (group setting) Ability to sort in FAQ + multilanguage Ability to join categories with packages Ability to disable Commerce (IP.Nexus) for category Ability to sort in Packages + multilanguage Ability to assign additional fields for all categories automatically Functionality support Content Message Functionality support Recommended Comments Functionality support Social Media Promotion Yandex.ru RSS feed Ability to sorting restrictions (deciding on the order of checking restrictions) Ability to select categories in which the restrictions are apply Ability to choose whether restrictions should apply to the categories: buying, selling, both types New design for the offer adding form Ability to choose how to sort offers in RSS Ability to selection of payment methods Multi management of offers in the customer's panel Ability to choose the default image for offer Integration with Forum application: Ability to turn on redirected to the category selection or adding offer form in a specific category when you click "New Topic" Collections (version beta) Ability to select the visibility of the question (public/hidden) by the author of the question New widget Purchase regulations Wishlist Buyer's billing data in the mail to the seller Reactions for questions Ability to define the minimum "step" for bid Ability to defining the minimum starting price Lazy Loading for images Notifications enhancements Integration with Gallery (ability to attach the user's album to the offer) Multilingual news Variants of offers Resetting limits use the package Rankings Recommended Questions Ability to choose the type of categories display (grid, sidebar or both) Extended JSON-LD New category grid with icons (images or fonts: Font Awesome, Typicons, MFG Labs, LineIcons, Ionicons, Material icons) Ability to disable transfer of buyer data to the seller (only if you use the Commerce application) Group permissions: You can decide which groups can resolve disputes Ability of listing an infinite number of products in one auction Integration with (SD) Game Keys Store Seller can decide if he wants to receive price proposals Reasons for ending the offer Offer localization (Functionality sponsored by @Bendensin) Additional comment field during purchase Additional delivery methods: Omniva.ee and smartpost.ee (Functionality sponsored) Ability of making direct payments using a bank account in IBAN format (Functionality sponsored)  
      More screens: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/gallery/album/85-sd-sales-portal-pro/
      More information about versions: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/release-notes/sd-sales-portal-pro/
      More info: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/clubs/2-sd-sales-portal-pro/

DEMO: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/offers

No copyright footer